Alfie to the rescue

Alfie's. POV
-------------------
"Beep,Beep" my phone started going off as I was in a meeting. I looked at it quickly and saw that it was from Poppy. It said that Zoë has locked herself in the bathroom and is having a really bad panic attack . I grabbed my stuff and said that there's a really bad emergency with my family and I need to get back home right now. Ange gave me a confused look but I had no time for explaining.

I grabbed my phone and jacket. Since it was the start of November I also grabbed a beanie with me. I got into my car and texted Poppy that I'm on my way.

I got home and opened the door. I put my coat and beanie off quickly and I also left my phone downstairs. I rushed up the stairs as quickly as I could.poppy saw me and said
" Alfie, please help she won't open."

"Poppy what happened?" I ask

" I think that should be Zoë's job to tell you." Poppy said while we walked over to the bathroom door

"But Poppy.." I started

" No Alfie this is between you two I will go and take Nala outside." Poppy interupted

She went downstairs and I knocked on the door from where the crying was coming from.

" I will not open Poppy!" Zoë said

" Zoë it's me Alfie." I said

she started crying harder but I heard her say "Alfie please go away!"

That's it I wrecked the door out and saw Zoë sitting on the floor crying. She had something in her hand. I kneeled next to her and tried to open her hand she held it close tightly but I managed to open them.

I opened her hand and saw 2 pregnancy tests , I looked at the results. Positive . Positive .

A huge smile started to creep on my face . I wiped Zoë's tears and turned her head so she was looking at me. Then I said with a huge smile " Zoë , little one there is nothing to be sad about."

She stared at me and started shouting " No Alfie you don't understand I ruined everything, everything our career , relationship, just everything."

I took her left hand in mine and said " Zoë , I am the luckiest man alive to have you and this bump along our way doesn't change that, in fact I am even luckier to have you and our baby and there's nothing about it that should make you sad"

I wiped her tears away and she looked at me and said " Alfie do you mean this?" I didn't answer I just kissed her passionately picking her up from the floor then laying her gently on the bed. Poppy then came up and said " Alf, oh I can see everything is fine so I am going to get going I have a meeting in 20 minutes." Zoë stood up and hugged Poppy saying that she is very thankful for her help.

Poppy left and me Zoë and Nala and our little one were snuggled up on the sofa watching Me before You. I was really happy on starting a family with Zoë I was just worried that we would get a lot of hate, but as long as we are happy nothing matters.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for over 150 reads! Also thanks HailieKnol and Jess123123123123GeE for voting on the chapters.
Love you guys
BAiiiiiii