Dubai

Zoë's POV
------------------
Today I woke up at 6 am because I was feeling sick again. I vomited again and a sleepy Alfie held my hair back . The worst part was that we were leaving for Dubai in 2 hours, we are currently at the airport.

Me and Alfie were sitting in McDonald's eating when I felt a rush of panic in my body. I said to Alfie "Alfie I don't know if I can manage this you know I wasn't feeling my best in the morning."
"Aw little one it will be fine , if you want we can pre board ?"
"Please?"I said
Alfie stood up and went to the person that was ordering the pre boarding.

Me and Alfie then went into duty free and bought some stuff and that's when a voice from the speaker said "Alfie Deyes please come to boarding."

Me and Alfie paid and he took my hand and walked me over to the boarding. He gave the tickets and we went into the airplane. We walked inside and I was very surprised to see that this was a private airplane with 2 large seats and a big bed.
I turned to Alfie and he had a huge grin on his face. I looked at him and said " Alfie what's this?"
"Nothing" he said
He took my hand bag of me and picked me up and started to twirl me around eventually throwing me on the bed.He then climbed next to me and embraced me in a tight hug.We started kissing and I could sense we were both smiling.
"Mhm Mhm!" The flight attendant started coughing out loud.
Me and Alfie broke off the kisses and looked at each other trying not to burst out laughing.
"Please take your seats we are going to head off in 2 minutes." the girl said and then left , me and Alfie stood up and burst out laughing whilst taking our seats.

Alfie squeezed my hand and said "I love you" this melted my heart and immediately responded "I love you" and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

Over all the flight went quite well.We are now in a cab going to our hotel. Alfie didn't let me look up the hotel cause he said that it was a surprise so I hope he chose well.

So we are now in front of the hotel and it looks absolutely amazing.
"Alf this looks absolutely amazing!" I said
"Well you didn't see the room yet." Alfie said and then winked at me,I felt myself blush a little as Alfie kissed me on the cheek and whispered "I love you"
We walked in and the people immediately grabbed our bags and waited for us to get our room card.The lady at the reception spoke" So Mr.Deyes you have the villa number 1 also with the private pool and beach ok so here are your two cards,enjoy your holiday!"

I looked up at Alfie looking confused. A private pool? A private beach ? Alfie really went overboard. We walked into our rooms both looking amazed I sat on the bed watching the workers put down our luggage and Alfie then giving them a 10£ note each.

Alfie then slammed the door shut and came up to me, leaned over me making my back shiver as it touched the cold white sheets. He started kissing my neck making his way up to my lips. When our lips met it was like if a thunder storm was happening in-between them. Our tongues were battling for victory. Alfie then reached to my bra unclasping it and pulling it of from under my shirt witch had ripped lines in the back. I then pulled his shirt of and he pulled my off, our lips joining right after this process was over. Alfie then unbuttoned my pants and pulled them off leaving me only in my underpants. I undid Alfie's belt and he pulled his pants off revealing his white Calvin Klein boxers. He then picked me up with one hand me wrapping my legs around his waist. He started pulling my underpants off and when they hit the ground I tugged my feet in the sides of his boxers and slowly tugging them down. Alfie then pulled us back on the bed and you can probably guess what happened next..... It was a great night.

--------------------------------------------------
Well a little bit of action in this chapter...
Sorry for no Alfie's POV I just thought Zoë's would be more interesting
Xxx