Who is that lucky girl?

*1 month later*

Alfie's POV
-------------------
Me and Zoë have been meeting up quite a lot over the past month I would say that we are quite close friends.....but I would like more but I am sure she doesn't feel that way.

I decided that I would give it a shot and I knew exactly how.

I texted Zoë "Hey wanna meet up in Starbucks in half-an-hour, I have a question?"since we were both in London

She almost instantly replied "Sure,see you"

I then quickly dressed and headed out of the door.I arrived in Starbucks and ordered my drink I then went to sit down next to Zoë.

"Hey Alf!"she said

Hey" I replied

Zoë's POV
-------------------
I was sitting in Starbucks waiting for Alfie and sipping on my drink.After a while Alfie arrived and we greeted each other.

Then I said "So Alfie what's the question?"

He replied with saying "Well I wanted to ask since you are a girl.How to make a girl like you?"

He said this and since I fancied him I couldn't hold it, tears started to well up in my eyes and I ran out of Starbucks dropping the drink on the floor. I got out and then burst into tears I sat down on a bench opposite Starbucks and sobbed into my sleeve.

Alfie's POV
-----------------
"Zoë , Zoë !" I shouted at Zoë as she ran out of Starbucks . I didn't know what upset her but I needed to find her. I ran out of Starbucks and looked around , opposite me I saw Zoë sat on a bench. I walked up to her and asked her what happened.

"Nothing" she said

"Oh come on it's not nothing if it made you this upset " I said

"No nothing really. So who's that lucky girl?"she said

And without hesitation I leaned in and gave her a kiss.I could feel her kissing back and this made me happy.

I pulled away and said "YOU."

She smiled me and I smiled back and then we kissed again....

--------------------------------------------------------------
So this is the end of how Zoë and Alfie met. I know it was quite boring but next chapters will be a lot better.