Zoë's pre-wedding thoughts

Zoë's POV
----------------------
" I love it Tan!" I said as I looked into the mirror. It was the day if mine and Alfie's wedding and T has just finished doing my makeup. I let T do it cause she knew best what suited me and what didn't .

" Oh Chummy you look absolutely stunning" Louise said as she walked   up to me and I stood up for a big hug.

"Oh careful " I said looking down at my stomach. My dress was absolutely stunning. The top was all laced and it went all out right above my belly that was now getting quite big since I was carrying twins. I liked to use the term carrying more than having because you know ... Anyways my bouquet was from white and light yellow flowers and it had a white glittery bow tied around.

"Oh my gosh I can't believe my bestest Chummy is pregnant and is getting married !" Louise exclaimed as she started dancing around.

Now let me get some the main information out of the way.

So my bridesmaids were: Louise,Tanya,Anna,Niomi,Poppy and Gabbie

Alfie's brides man were : Joe,Jim,Jonathan,Chai,Sean and Marcus.I wanted it to also include Mark but Alfie told me that I should choose bridesmaids and he'll choose his men. I agreed since it was fair. 

The bridesmaids all wore light pink/purple dresses up to the floor and they were being escorted like this:
Tanya and Jim
Joe and Louise
Poppy and Sean
Anna and Jonathan(A/N let's ignore the fact that Anna would be probably giving birth by this time to their little squid.😊🍼)
Gabbie and Chai
and finally,

Marcus and Niomi.

At first me and Alfie were confused when Niomi and Marcus both agreed to be with each other but then we found out that they got back together . Me and Alfie were really really happy for them.

Emilia , Eduardo and Darcy will be in front of everyone throwing purple and white rose petals around.
So that's basically all about the wedding. If you were wondering how the cake looked I'll tell you later😏

I then pulled Anna to the side and asked her in privacy " What if I can't do this, what if I trip, what if Alfie says no?" The last statement made me tear up a bit but Anna quickly said " Zoë don't be ridiculous Alfie loves you to the moon and back and you are about to start a family with him! If you trip your dad will stand you up and remember this is your day and nobody can say anything about you and Alfie .

" Thanks Anna"

" Come on Zo you don't wanna miss your wedding" Gabbie called

" Coming" I said
Niomi put the vail in my hair and I went and stood with my dad. I linked arms with him and when everyone else went and sat down he looked at me and smiled " Ready?" he said

"Ready " I replied , a huge smile appeared on my face as the door started to open up.

-------------------------------------------------
Next time you'll see Alfie's thoughts.
Keep commenting baby names
Love you lots
Baiiiiii