Go away

First of all thanks so much for over 1k views that's absolutely insane!
Also I am going to be posting one more thing later today to do with the cover of the book.

Zoë's POV
------------------
"I hope it's not Joe this time I don't want to see him" I said to Alfie standing up and walking to the door.

I passed our security system screen in witch you can see who is outside. I didn't look at it because I thought that I would just kick Joe out if it was him. I got to the door and I saw more than one figures . I couldn't really make out who was it but it seemed like they were girls. Maybe it was Poppy and Amanda . I didn't see the figure faces so I went to open the door knob and as I a was about to open the door . Alfie came rushing in and took my hand off the knob.

"No Zoë stop don't open the door!" Alfie said pulling me away into the kitchen

I looked at him quizzically and asked "Why whats wrong Alf ?"
As I said that the doorbell started going mental the sounds going on and on . There were loud bangs on the doors and there soon were loud bangs on the windows in the living room too!

"What's that? " I asked Alfie going out of his embrace and looking at the security screen.
Alfie tried pulling me away so I couldn't see the screen but I saw it .

Fans.

Mental crazy fans.

Nearly 100 fans standing outside our house scattered everywhere . Every moment there were more and more of them coming from the gate that we stupidly left open because we were going inside for just like 10 minutes witch turned out to be more. And also because it's flipping Christmas and everybody should be at home with their family and friends not outside our house banging on the windows.

I started to feel my heart beat faster and my breathing got faster and shorter. I could feel a panic attack coming through. My panic attacks are usually from situations where I feel trapped and I can't escape. And this was one of them. My chest was now in a lot of pain and I just collapsed on the floor , Alfie immediately ran over when he heard. He said

" Zoë Zoë are you okay?" I nodded but then felt myself drift off and everything went black.

Alfie's POV
-------------------
"Zoë , little one can you hear me?  Zoeee!"
I shakes Zoë to see if she would respond , nothing. I placed my hand on her heart whilst dialing 999. I could feel her chest rising but just once every 12 seconds

" 999 state your emergency !" Said a woman over the phone.

I could barely hear her over the banging but I presumed I was now supposed to say what's happened.

" My name is Alfie Deyes and my fiancé fainted and she's pregnant!"
I said the last two words very quickly as I realized that what if something happened to the babies?

"Tell me the location , please."
I told her the location and then hung up. I concentrated back on Zoë's heartbeat and soon enough I realized she was breathing less often and less often.

I tweeted very quickly out
@pointlessblog
Guys get away from our house now please go away!

I decided it's best to not tell what's happened cause they would eventually find out. I called the police and said that if they can clear around the house and get people to go away.

I hing up and heard the ambulance. As soon as they stopped everything just paused. The banging the doorbell everything. It went dead quiet.
I opened the door when I saw on the security camera that the Paramedics were there. I was glad that the fans cleared out the path to them.

I opened and they rushed inside.
They got to the living room where I previously placed Zoë . And immediately took her onto the stretcher and got her outside into the ambulance.

I locked the door and fans started coming at me asking me questions and blocking the way until I shouted " Everybody go away I need to get to Zoë !" Everybody's face was horrified but they cleared the path. I got into the ambulance and I kissed Zoë's forehead then held her hand whispering "I love you " over and over again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry I know it's horrible. But please guys don't go and stand in front of their house cause it's very rude and it's invading their privacy.
Comment baby names and anything you want.
Love you lots
Xxx
Byeeee