PB&J

And yes the title is actually peanut butter and jelly, before you ask just read the story ❤️
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zoe's POV
------------------
I was taking a Instagram of a sleepy Dory while Alfie was in town getting lunch with Poppy and Sean. I took the photo and posted it on Instagram with the caption of just 1 simple emoji :🐶 the photo looked like this -

 I took the photo and posted it on Instagram with the caption of just 1 simple emoji :🐶 the photo looked like this -

It had been two and a half months from mine and Alfie's wedding and I was 8 and a half months pregnant with TWINS . I was absolutely massive and due in about 2 weeks. The doctors have decided that they are going to have to do a c-section because it's the only way both of the babies are going to be able to breath right away. Soppy's wedding was about 3 weeks ago and their venue was beautiful.

Joe is currently in Dublin on another tour with Caspar for their 2nd hit the road but should be returning in about a week for the twins birth.

Ring ring
I heard my phone vibrate as someone was calling me. It was , Alfie I picked it up.

A-hey Zo I'm on my way home now
Z-did you have a good lunch
A-yeah and I bought you something
Z-oooh I wonder what it is ( i say looking at Nala who was staring at me right into the eye)
A- well it's not exactly for you but like its cute
Z-okay see you soon gorgeous
A-byeee love you
Z-love you too

And with that I hung up the phone. Alfie got home about 10 minutes ago and I was just giving Dory some treats while Nala was asleep on the sofa.

Alfie's POV
----------------------
I looked at Zoë giving Dory the treats and I couldn't resist , she was so concentrated on the dog that I had to. I just couldn't keep myself from doing it . I just had to do it.

I took my vlogging camera and turned it on I snuck up behind Zoë and then when I was close enough I put my hand on her shoulder and shouted "Me , you , cheese on toast, bed!"

Zoë jumped but then she started to laugh as she said " Careful Alf I'm very close to my due date you could make a pre-labor happen!'
I laughed and said " come ooon I can't wait two more weeks"
"Well you'll just have to wait ,won't you." Zoë said whilst picking up Nala's toy from the ground and giving it to Dory.

I turned my camera off and hugged Zoë. I tilted us side to side whilst kissing her head. We broke off from our hug and I mentioned the gift that I had for her, I said " So do you want the present now?"
"Yes please" Zoë exclaimed
I looked in my bag and came back with the cutest little gifts😏

" here they might be a little to small for you thought,"
Zoë looked at me confused but then she opened the gift and saw the two little PB (kind of like pointlessblog right??🙃) & J onesies ( soz no Zoella or Sugg Life)
And said" omg Alfie they are sooo cute" BUT then she looked at the back and said " Alf come and look at this " half laughing half angrily ( don't know how that's possible)

"Ooooou that's bad." I said
"Oh don't be silly it's cute it's what you picked." She said looking at me smiling
To clear this up this is what it looked like and what it said -

It was pretty bad for a newborn to be wearing that but I loved Zoë for that she could just laught on it and not care what other people think

It was pretty bad for a newborn to be wearing that but I loved Zoë for that she could just laught on it and not care what other people think. Me and Zoë have been thinking a lot about what will the fans do when the twins come. I mean will they do the same thing they did on Christmas time when we announced that we were getting married and having a child/children. However since that incident not one fan has come to our house which makes me very happy and I hope no one will ever come once again.

In the evening we watched Aladin and some other movies. Zoë was out in about 17 minutes into the first film whilst I was watching Logan Paul's new video whilst having my headphones in because as Zoë likes to 'say'  that she listens to the movies that's why I can't touch the remote.

Out of nowhere I see Zoë wiggling around looking in pain. I rip my headphones out and don't even stop the video. I look at Zoë and ask her " Are you okay gorgeous? "
" No Alfie it really hurts"
" what hurts?"
" I don't know"
" okay just breathe." Suddenly I notice the dogs smelling some kind of water on the floor.
I look at it and then I realize.

I look at Zoë and say" Zo I think the babies are coming"

-----------_________READ THIS PART PLEASE_______-------------
So there were quite a bit of throwbacks in this part don't you think?
Also this is your LAST CHANCE to comment baby names because next chapter will be the biiiiirrrrttttthhhhhh. Yaaaaaaaaaaas.
Also I've been noticing that there are now lots of Zalfie fanfics on Wattpad but a lot of them aren't very well written so here is one that I really liked that is really cute and will give you all the feels it's called : 24 days of ZALFIE by youtubefanfix

Also thanks for over 6,7k reads, that's mental we're nearly at 7k
Thanks to troyesavage ,ZalfieFan365 and Halozalfie  for voting and commenting some lovely things
And if you want to send me some of edits of a cover you would like for this book. Must include just the name of the book: The Next Chapter (Zalfie)

Love you lots byeeeeeeeeeee
Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah
And hope you had a lovely couple of days if you don't celebrate anything