Alfieeeeee

Alfie's POV
------------------
Today I woke up to the smell of pancakes and someone on the phone.I turned to the side and Zoë was laying there on the phone to someone.
She said " Wait a sec Poppy, Alfie just woke up." I grabbed her by her waist and started kissing her she then pointed towards the pancakes and told me " Alfie , Poppy has something to tell you." and she put Poppy on face-time.
"Soooo"Poppy said" we're engaged!"as she pointed the camera of the phone towards her ring and then kissed Sean.

"Congrats" I said and we then talked for a bit while me and Zoë ate pancakes.

Zoë then went outside and hopped into the pool. She got on a inflatable donut and I then joined her on a inflatable pretzel that we brought home from our holiday in Mykonos with my parents and Poppy and Sean.

I got off my pretzel so that Zoë didn't see and I turned her donut around.

Zoë's POV
-----------------------
I was sitting in an inflatable donut when I felt myself turn around and fall inside the water. I was there for a few seconds and then something pulled me up. It was Alfie , Alfie grabbed my waist and started kissing me and that's when I jumped on him and we fell into the water. Alfie then pulled me out and said "Ok, I guess you wanted this"he picked me up bridal style and spun me around then throwing me into the water. When I got out of the water I realized something.My hair was wet. "Alfieeeeee" I moaned

"What?" Alfie said looking confused

"Well I didn't want to get my hair wet!" I said

He then pulled me into a hug and kissed me then said with a pout "Oh, I'm sorry little one."
He was so cute I couldn't bare it,I cupped his face and kissed him passionately on the lips.

We then lounged on the beach and that's pretty much what we did today. We then headed out for dinner and had a lovely evening. Alfie ordered Aladin to our room and we watched that.
Alfie then took me outside and we laid on the beach stargazing.