What's that look for

Zoë's POV
------------------
"Alfie!" I screamed as I saw Alfie walking through the hallway . I got up and ran towards him. He pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my head. I looked into his chocolate eyes as he took my cheeks in his big hands and we leaned in for a kiss.

"Miss Sugg" a lady called and me I broke off the kiss with Alfie and started looking at the ground blushing till I was hot pink. I then turned around and walked to the door . I was quite nervous but it all went away when Alfie grabbed my hand and squeezed. We looked at each other and gave each-other a reassuring smile.

"So Miss I am going to put this gel on your stomach and see if everything is going alright , ok?"
"Yes." I replied
" Would you also like to know the gender if it's possible ?" The doctor said
" Yes" Alfie said
He put the gel on my stomach and moved the stick around a little bit and then said
" Oh okay congratulations It looks like you are having twins!"
I looked at Alfie who had the biggest smile on his face. Then the doctor spoke again.
" Ok so it looks like this one is a boy and this one isn't that clear but it's probably also a boy."

My smile got even larger but then it turned to a frown and Alfie noticed this " What's that look for little one?" He said
" Nothing I just really wanted a girl." I said

"Oh I'm sorry Miss but the other baby is actually a girl." As he said that my smile tuned back on and o sat up hugging Alfie and whispering to his ear " Our little family" he pulled apart and then looked me in the eye and pulled back for a hug.

We got the picture of our little baby's and went back home we opened the door and we could hear that Mark was filming a video so we just went into the living room and ordered a pizza and watched last nights Great British Bake Off because we missed this.

Alfie kissed my stomach and said " Our little family." I leaned in for a quick kiss but Alfie went in for more and I didn't stop him....

---------------------------------------------------------
Thanks guys for over 400 reads. That's mental! Also thanks for the comments about the names.
And if you watched Zoë's vlog (arriving in Edinburgh ) and Zalfie nearly kissed  but then Alfie turned his head and it was just a kiss on the cheek. I was so sad ...😭😂
Sorry about a short chapter but I am going to post a new one tomorrow and also probably on Sunday.
Feel free to comment the twin boy and girl names preferably matching.
Love you lots
Xxx
Baiiii