Joe's pep talk

In the picture above Sean is literally me😂😂😂
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joes POV
-------------------
"Oh and these are for you, oh and also this." I gave her the bunch of flowers then the bag.

" Awww thanks Joe." Zoë said as she opened the bag and put the flowers next to her .

She opened the bag and looked inside her huge wide smile started disappearing and she started tearing up. I first for some odd reason thought these were tears of joy so I said quite proudly and happily.

"You know the stripy one is for the boy and the other one for my other little nephew." I couldn't believe the last word flew out of my mouth, although it felt good.

Zoë looked at me and she started crying harder but it was like only the tears were coming out not even one noise. Immediately she started shaking and Alfie rushed over to her and got her into his arms and held her tight. I was confused but if this is how Zoë acted then I am going to go. I turned around and a single tear dropped from my eye as I took a few steps towards the door.

Alfie's POV
----------------------
Zoë started shaking and I immediately rushed to her and held her tight in my arms. She put her forehead on my chest breathing heavily onto the lower part of my chest.

Then Zoë put her head up and saw that Joe was leaving. I could sense that from the last energy she shouted " Joe wait." He turned around and sighted . He looked at Zoë signaling her to speak.

She looked at the bag and pulled out both blankets and the little head pieces. She put them onto her lap and looked at them. A single tear dropped down her cheek but I caught it with my thumb and whispered in her ear. "Hey, it'll be fine." She looked at me and smiled , I smiled back and then Zoë faced Joe .

"Well Joe ," she started " one of the babies may not survive." She rushed the last part and it wasn't that clear what she was saying because she was crying . She then immediately got out of my embrace and rushed over to Joe and cried into his shirt. Joe just stayed still with his mouth open. He was holding Zoë and then when it all sunk in he started crying and held Zoë even tighter.

Joe's POV
-------------------
"Listen, you Zoë Elizabeth Sugg are the strongest sister in the world and the most loving and caring person. And you will make it through and both babies are gonna be okay. You are capable of doing it. " I said as I pulled Zoë from our hug and looked at her eyes which were exactly the same as mine.

"You know what Joe , you're right everything is going to be fine. At least we can hope so" Zoë said as she turned to Alfie

"And Alfie I take back everything I said , you are the most honest and caring guy I know, there isn't anyone better out here for my sister than you."

Alfie stood up and said "It's okay bro. And thanks." Alfie said as he pulled me into a man hug.

" Oh and by the way on the 26 of January it's our wedding." Alfie said and started blushing

"Oh congrats man" I said as I hugged both Alfie and Zoë

" We'll send everyone the details when we get back from here so like later this week." Zoë said

"But keep quiet we don't want any media there." Alfie instructed

" Yeah I get it it's your special day." I replied

"Yeah, it's our special day." Alfie said as he hugged Zoë and kissed her cheek lightly , both of them smiling like mad.