Christmas

Please guys read all the tweets and instagrams above they are soooo cute 😘 love you lots and also thanks for over 600 reads that's crazy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------
Alfie's POV
-------------------
"Merry Christmas Nala Bear " I heard Zoë say

I opened my eyes and pulled Zoë closer to me her letting out a little laugh " Merry Christmas Mr.Bublé " I joked

"Did you sleep well ? " I asked kissing Zoë's forehead

Zoë turned her head and nodded we started having a make out moment witch quickly became very heated .

" Merry Christmas !" Poppy burst the door open. She immediately probably regretted not knocking when she said " Ugh, get some space!"

I could hear my mom laugh from behind Poppy and I think Zoë heard her too because when I looked her she was red like a tomato but I was also blushing like mad ( authors note: isn't it weird that Zalfie always get interrupted ? Just let them be!)

"Merry Christmas lovebirds !" mum exclaimed Zoe started blushing harder and buried her face into my chest.

We got downstairs and had Christmas decorated pancakes that my mum and Poppy made. They were delicious. I sat next to Zoë and Mum , next to mum was Sean and then Poppy and next to Poppy was my dad.

We all finished and we're now opening presents

Zoë's POV
-----------------
We were opening presents now. First up was Poppy, of course , then it was Nick, Amanda , Me and then Alfie and Sean.

" oh that's beautiful, thanks so much " Amanda said in response on the purse I gave her.

Next up me. I got a lot beautiful stuff, mostly some homeware stuff and kitchen essentials or some clothes.
I was now on my last present . I knew it was from Alfie cause it said little one on top of it . I carefully put the bow down  and then ripped the wrapping paper open. My heart melted when I saw what was inside. A huge smile started to spread across my face . I looked at Alfie who was sitting to the right of me and I hugged him tight . We were both smiling like crazy .

"What is it ?" Poppy asked excitedly.
I handed her the two cutest little Christmas outfits still in the wrapping paper . Poppy took them out and said "Awwwwww " she held both of them up and suddenly the room started to get full of 'Awwws'

Everyone was concentrating on them now and when everyone had a look at them they got back to me and I placed them on my lap admiring them. I kissed Alfie quickly and then smiled at him.

It was now 3 pm and at 5 we were uploading the video about zalfie babies and zalfie engagement

It was now 3 pm and at 5 we were uploading the video about zalfie babies and zalfie engagement . We filmed it already 2 days ago so they were already edited and ready to go up. We both called them ' Our Christmas Present For You '.

The only people that know about this announcement are Alfie's parents , Poppy and Sean , Louise because she came over to film a collab and I said it to her. She was sooo excited she nearly hugged us to death. And by us I don't include Alfie 😏. Anyways also Mark knows and Tanya and Jim who were super excited for us and also my mum and dad know . I didn't think we missed anybody...

It is now 4:58pm and I am ready to hit upload , my phone is fully charged so I can read all the tweets. Upload.
Me and Alfie hit upload at the same time immediately the clock striked 5.

After 3 minutes our Twitter blew up everybody congratulating us. Wether it was fans or friends. There was not one single negative message.
Soon enough the #ZalfieBabies  and #ZalfieEngagement and #CongratsZalfie hashtags were the top 3 trending hashtags worldwide!

I tweeted out
@zoella :
Reading all your lovely comments and tweets making me so emosh . Thanks for all the support . I love you guys.😘
*i also attached a picture of my bump that Alfie took before because the Internet would go crazy for it*

😘 *i also attached a picture of my bump that Alfie took before because the Internet would go crazy for it*

Joe's POV
------------------
Oh Zalfie have uploaded a new video weird. But I'm gonna watch it since I didn't get to spend time with them this Christmas and I missed my sister .
(After watching the video)
What the bloody hell was that???? Zoë is pregnant??? With twins??? I knew that Zalfie is engaged . But how could Zoë not tell me that she was pregnant?

I decided to call my dad.
"Dad did you know that Zoë is pregnant with twins"
"First of all Hello Joe and yes. Why?
"Oh my .....Bye"
I hung up the phone and got into my car and drove to the train station. I packed a few shirts ,pants, boxers and my laptop but that's all.

I got into the train station and got on the train to Brighton . I couldn't have this conversation on the phone......

--------------------------------------------------------------
Yaaaaaas I finally wrote this. It took me like 2 hours.
Thanks for all the suggestions of names and votes .
Fell free to comment girl and boy twin matching names .
Thanks for reading .
Love you lots.
Baiiiiiiiii

P.S . I just realized that the multiple of baby is not babys or baby's but babies. I am such an idiot 😂