Chapter 1: Moving

"Heidi wake up or we will be late for our plane!" My mom yelled up stairs to me.

If you didn't know who I was, hey I'm Heidi, I'm 14 years old. Blonde hair, blue eyes and at the moment I live in England. If your wondering why at the moment? Well my mom got a business job over in Los Angeles. I'm so excited because I'v always wanted to go to America :) I'm hoping my parents will drive me down to Wizarding world of Harry Potter for my next birthday (yea I LOVE Harry Potter). Florida isn't too far away right?

Anyway let's get on with how it all began...

After I woke up I stumbled out of bed and into the shower. I got out of the shower and I put on some cool but comfortable clothes.

After I brushed my thick hair and put it into a high ponytail

After I brushed my thick hair and put it into a high ponytail. I put my backpack on, grabbed my two big suitcases and went out of my room. As I was in the door way I turned around to my old empty bed room which only had my old bed and wardrobe in. "Goodbye" I quietly said and headed down stairs.
I got into the taxi and put on my seat belt. Both my parents looked at me. "Are you gonna miss this place?" My mom said gently.

HEIDI'S THOUGHTS:
I looked out of the window and remembered what my school was like and having fun with my friends. I might not ever see them again. What if I never get friends like that? Or even have new friends? Come on Heidi your overthinking. What was weird was that I would have to call the year at my new school grade 10 instead of year 10. And that I would be in middle school instead of high school. I came up with an answer and finally said "Yes". Then the taxi started driving.
Then next thing I knew we were already on the plane on our way to LA. I decided to listen to music and close my eyes

*9 hours later*

I felt my dad nudge me so I opened my eyes and took out my earphones. "Heidi look out the window" he said. I took a peek, just as I did I heard my dad say "welcome to Los Angeles'".

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS FIRST CHAPTER. CARRY ON READING TO FIND OUT HOW HEIDI SETTLES IN :)