Chapter 2: The dream bedroom

We got off the plane and picked up our luggage. We then got a taxi to our new apartment. I have never see such a beautiful city before and I was so lucky to be living here. I fell in love with everything I saw. When we reached our apartment it was so huge. I ran inside as my parents unpacked the taxi. We got our room key and walked into our knew home...

HEIDI'S POV:
It was like a celebrity's flat. The living room was massive and so was the kitchen. I could see the bedrooms from here. In front of the living room was a big window balcony which has the best view of the city.
"Would you like to see your room?" My mom said. "Sure" I replied. We walked in and my eyes widened with amazement.

 We walked in and my eyes widened with amazement

HEIDI'S POV:
Iv never seen a room so big before. There was a big comfy bed, a walk in wardrobe, a bath room and a balcony with a view of the beach.

MOM'S POV:
It felt nice to see my daughter's face brighten up with excitement. She hasn't been this happy in years.

I imminently started unpacking all my books, clothes and possessions.
*Skip unpacking*
"Let's spend the day at the beach" My dad said. Me and my mom both agreed and we walked to the beach together.

The sun was so hot so I plastered myself in sun lotion and lay down on the hot sand. I felt someone shading the sun over me so I looked up and to my surprise I saw...