Chapter 7: A real crush

Joey, me and Bella spent the evening watching Harry Potter. When it got to 6:00 pm I said "I better go home my parents would be home from work by now". "Ill show you out Heidi" Joey said getting up, "thanks Joey, bye Bella". When we were out in the hall I turned to Joey. "I'll see you soon Joey". But before I knew it Joey pulled me into a big hug. I hugged back and felt the warmth of his body. As we let go Joey said "here I'll give you my number, I'm sure you've got Bella's right?". "Yea, she gave it to me when we met". Joey gave me his number and I walked down the hall way grinning the hell out of myself. I even jumped about in the lift.

When I got in I tried to sneak past my parents but they caught me redhanded. "Where have you been Heidi?" My dad asked sternly. I turned around to see my parents standing there crossed arms so I put on an awkward smile. "Um just at a friends house nothing bad". They didn't say anything after that but just slightly smiled. I slipped into my room and whispered good night.

The next morning I woke up, put my hair up and had a shower. I picked out some clothes.

Struggling to get my shoes on in a rush my phone then started buzzing

Struggling to get my shoes on in a rush my phone then started buzzing. It was Joey!!! I smiled as I picked it up and answered. "Hello" his voice was even sweeter on the phone. "Hi!!!" I answered. Really Heidi are you gonna blow the kid away or not? I thought. "Hey Heidi do you want to walk to the bus with me and Bella today?". "Of course" I replied shaking my foot into the shoe. "Ok see you then!" he said "ok bye". Just after that I got a text from Bella.

B: Hey I heard Joey speaking to you xx
H: Yea he asked if I wanted to walk with you guys xx
B: Oh cool see you then ;) xx

HEIDI'S POV:
I saw Joey and Bella outside the apartment. We all walked to the bus but I kept seeing from the corner of my eye Joey looking at me. I smiled inside.

JOEY'S POV:
Heidi looked pretty today, but she does any day really.

HEIDI'S POV:
School went well as usual. Got good marks and more people were nice to me. That was basically my school routine. I put my books into my locker and i closed the door, as I did I jumped when Joey appeared behind it. "Oh hey Joey" I said catching my breath. "Hey, Heidi I would like to ask you something". "Yea sure Joey what is it?". "Well I know that I haven't known you that long but... I was wondering if you would like to go on a hangout date with me?". "A hangout date?" I replied quite confused. "Yea were we can just go out for dinner and hang out, I'd like to get to know you more". I thought to myself that was true since I like Joey anyway I should get to know him. Oh what am I kidding he asked me on a "date!!". "Sure" I said playing it cool. "Let's organise a date soon" he said winking at me. I wanted to scream for joy.

*2 weeks later*