Chapter 12: Be my girlfriend

the door smacked open and I ran through it crying my heart out. I threw my back against the wall and slid down it. My legs were by my chest and I cried into my knees.

JOEY'S POV:
I knew the first place Heidi would go and that would be the girls toilets. When I reached the door and saw the sign that said "girls"I remembered that I can't go in there. I looked around the corridor but no one was there. So I opened the door and went in. At the end of the toilets was Heidi crying into her knees. "Heidi" I sadly shouted and kneeled down in front of her. "Go away leave me alone you shouldn't be in here"! she shouted through her tears. "Heidi my love" I said as I put my hands on her knees. "I'm not your love!" she snapped and pushed my hands off her.

HEIDI'S POV:
I can't believe Joey won't get the message that I just want to be left alone. He came this far to even come in the girls toilets.

"Listen Heidi I really need to talk to you, I know a lot is happening all at once right now but if you let me explain I will" Joey softly said. I slowly raised my head up looking at him through watery eyes. "Babe" he said while he got a tissue and wiped my eyes. "It's not like Iv made a fall of myself and I was bullied. Could this day get any worse??". "You haven't made a fall of yourself you've just got the wrong end and got worked up, and your only having a bad day" Joey calmly said. "But the thing is Joey I thought you were just a normal guy..."Joey then cut me off by saying "I am Heidi I really am". "Look I'm fine just explain please". Joey sat next to me.

"Ok so basically musical.ly is a social media app, but it's really fun, where you make your own videos lip singing to songs". "And why are you famous for that?!" I asked not seeing the point. "Well because it depends on how many views I get. You see Heidi it's all about the views". I shrugged at this and sat in front of him. "Can I see a few?" I asked. At this moment Joey's eyes widened with happiness. "Sure Iv got some good ones".

After he showed me them I realised that Bella is right, I should be grateful. There is so may girls who would love to be in my position right now (well not right now). I threw my arms around him pushing him to the ground and falling on top of him. We both laughed and I sat on him giggling into his neck. He sat up and looked at me in the eyes. "Heidi I need to ask you something". "What is it Joey?" He blushed and looked at his lap then looked back at me. "Will you be my girlfriend?". "So we aren't just "friends" then?". "Of course not i want it to be real this time after what had just happened I realised how much I loved you". I grinned at him. "Yes Joey yes" and I smashed my lips against his.