Chapter 18: Magcon squad

We both ran to the nurses office. "Miss please help my friend she's been hurt". The nurse took at look at my face. "How did you do this?" she asked. I looked down. "Heidi I think it's time we got help, she's been bullied" Bella said. "Bella no!" I panicked. "Heidi it's ok we can get help, please let us help you" the nurse said calmly.

I explained the lot. How I got bullied by these three girls and how I also got threats from Joey's fans and how it caused me to feel ill, have panic attacks and a bruised face. I took a look in the mirror and almost cried. "How long will this take to go??" I said while crying. Not long about a week if I give you some cream to put on it. The nurse put some cream on my face then went out the room.

5 minutes later while me and Bella was sitting silently in the nurses office, Joey burst through the door. He looked shocked when he looked at me. He flung himself down by me and held me tight. "Heidi what on earth happened to you??" He said worried. I didn't speak so Bella told him, his calm voice turned to anger. "I'm gonna kill those girls!!!" Joey shouted and was about to run out the room when I grabbed his arm. "Please don't leave me, not this time" I quietly said and fell asleep on his shoulder.

When I woke up I was in my bed amongst all my cushions and teddies. It was still light outside. The first thought that came to my head was that I must of been dreaming? How did I end up from the nurses office to my bedroom. I looked about my pink and white room filled with books and not that many things. I remember when I had to give away some of my stuff before we moved since I was getting older and I didn't need most of it. Instead I just want books. My parents came in and I felt so happy to see them. "We have a surprise for you" my mom says smiling I got up and followed them out the room.

To my biggest delight I saw Joey and about another six boys. And there was... there was... CAMERON DALLAS. I jumped into Cameron's open arms and gave him the biggest hug. I also hugged the other guys. I have to say, they were pretty hot...

I then turned to Joey and whispered "but my parents don't know about us and well you". Joey smiled then put his arm around me and turned to my parents. Mr and Mrs Brown it's a pleaser to say that I Joey Birlem would like your daughter's hand in marriage.