Chapter 13: Back to Bella

To be clear this chapter is the character's POV.

BELLA'S POV:
I was quite sad. I wanted to know what was going on with Heidi and Joey. I mean, Heidi did seem upset about Joey's popularity. Maybe she gonna be upset with mine since I am related to Joey. if I texted her and ask her where she is so I can catch up with her.

After 5 minutes she still didn't text back. How strange because she usually did. Lunch was going to end in 10 minutes and I needed to find her. I saw Emily who is in her form and thought maybe I can ask her. "Hey Emily have you seen Heidi round recently?" She looked startled then her emotion turned worried. "Well the thing is Bella I saw Heidi being bullied by a bunch of girls, I tried to get a teacher but Joey stood up for her". The blood in me boiled red hot at the thought of Heidi being bullied. "Who are the bullies?!" I angrily asked. "I don't really know but there was a girl with red hair and two other girls" Emily said confused and she walked off.

Not many people were about that lunch time. Probably because most people buy lunch out of school (which is what we are allowed to do). I should check in the girls toilets I thought. The first place a girl would go if she was upset at school would be the toilets. I ran to them and peeked through the door. I smiled as I saw both the people I love sitting on the floor looking happy and doing a musical.ly to "she know what she doin" together. When they finished both of them looked up and sighed. "Don't worry I only came to talk to Heidi because I haven't seen her in a while" I said while sitting down next to Heidi.

HEIDI'S POV:
Joey asked me if i wanted to do a musical.ly with him. I said yes so we did one to my favourite song "she know what she doin" who is by Aron Carpenter and Cameron Dallas, who funny enough Joey is friends with!!!! So while we were doing that to my delight Bella walked in. But it was a but of a surprise. She sat down by us and we explained to her what happened and that both me and Joey are officially a couple.

JOEY'S POV:
Bella came in while me and Heidi were doing our musical.ly. I thought she was gonna have a go at me or there was gonna be another argument so I sat there worried and sighed. Until she said "don't worry I only came to talk to Heidi because I haven't seen her in a while" I realised some relief at the thought of my sister and my girlfriend being best friends and talking to each other happily. Smiling to myself I posted the musical.ly with the caption "meet my girl"👫💘 before I knew it comments were flying in.