Chapter 5: New School

Bella barley said a word to me while on the way to school. It was a real shame she wasn't gonna be in my classes, I mean she was two years older then me. This didn't help my nerves.

BELLA'S POV:
After finding out that Heidi was 14 I was so shocked. She looks so much older and is so mature. I felt kind of bad for her. She must be dead nervous since it is her first day. And I was ruining it :(

"Hey Heidi are you alright?" Bella turned to me and said while we pulled up at the school. "Yea I'm fine" I returned clutching my stomach. Bella put her hand onto of mine, "you'll be fine, your just nervous" :)

We jump off the bus and head up a huge amount of stairs. Still feeling the sick pain and clutching my stomach, I grabbed Bella's arm. Then the bell went. "Look Heidi I need to go to my class room". But if your confused on where you need to go then head to the office. I'll see you at lunch".

I walked thorough to the office. "Hello" I said to the lady. She looked quite young and had thin brown hair with a friendly face. She looked up and smiled and said "Are you the new student?" "Yes I am" I grinned. I did the best I could to hide the sick pain. "Heidi Brown is it?" She asked, "yes miss". The lady gave me a few letters and walked out the office. "Follow me please". (In Heidi's head) On which social media? 😂😂😂

We walked through a corridor with a bunch of lockers. "Now this is your locker number 80" the lady said pointing to it. How strange I thought, this was my old house number. "Your current lesson at the moment is science in room 24". This is weird because that was my old science room. We walked to the door and the lady knocked on it, we then walked in. She walked up and spoke to the teacher. He was very talk with dark hair, and very handsome. "This will be your new student Heidi Brown" the lady said. The teacher looked at me and smiled. I blushed and smiled a bit. "Please take a desk Heidi" he said.

I turned to see a whole bunch of kids my age all staring at me. My face went red, they wouldn't stop staring until I sat down. To the right of me was a red head girl with deep green eyes. She mouthed "hi" as I sat down. Then I looked to the left of me, and there was a brown haired girl who looked just like Bella.

I did well that lesson. I written a bunch of notes and put my hand up for most of the questions. I thought people would make fun of me like they used to, but it turns out every question I got right people smiled and cheered. This school is much better then I thought.

I sat with Bella at lunch and told her how much Iv done well in the lessons and how nice people were to me. "That's great Heidi" she said :)

On the way home I looked out the window and thought how well this day went. Then I looked at Bella and thought how lucky I was to have a great friend. "Hey Heidi" Bella said snapping me out of my day dream. "Why don't you come round to my house tonight?". "Sure"I replied feeling quite excited. "My parents wont be home till late". Could this day get any better? Then Bella said "I'll even introduce you to my little brother, I think you'll like him he is 14 is well" she said smirking.