Chapter 6: Joey

We walked to Bella's apartment until I realised that we both lived in the same apartment!!! "No way!" Bella screamed. We both hugged each other and rushed inside. We walked up to Bella's room which was 3 floors above me. When we got there Bella opened the door and we went inside.

"Hi mom I'm home!" Bella yelled. "Hello sweetheart" I heard someone say back. Bella's apartment looked just like mine but painted different and different furniture. A lady came out one of the bedrooms. She looked very young and had lovely black hair and quite pretty, she looked just like Bella. "And who's this lovely lady?" she asked smiling at me and taking my hands. "This is Heidi" Bella said kindly. "What a pretty name for a beautiful young lady" Bella's mom said. I blushed a lot then said "thank you miss...?". "Birlem" she said smiling. I turned to Bella and whispered "Bella Birlem". "But you can call me Jen" She smiled :) "OK Heidi let's go to my room" Bella said already grabbing my hand and running there. Her room was in the same place mine was !!! Bella's room was exactly like mine but painted light blue and had more makeup and products then books. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

*2 minutes later*

We heard Jen and someone talking outside. "Heidi I think my brother is finally home" She said while smirking, she couldn't stop smirking. "Come and meet him" she said grabbing my hand and we both walked out her room. There was a young boy with his back to us standing talking to Jen. Then Bella said "Heidi I'd like you to meet Joey".

HEIDI'S POV:
Joey turned around and to my amazement I saw the cutest boy I have ever seen. He smiled and said "hey, what up?" I blushed and said "hey it's nice to meet you Joey" putting my hand out for him to shake it. He laughed and shacked my hand. His laugh was adorable. I could listen to it all day. Wait a minute, was I falling for him???

JOEY'S POV:
I heard my sister say "Heidi I'd like you to meet Joey". I felt confused as to why my sister would introduce me to her friend like that. But when I turned around and saw who Heidi was I instantly felt different. My eyes widened and I smiled at her. She had such beautiful, round blue eyes, long blonde hair, and a cute smile. I could see that her face was blushing ;) she said "hey it's nice to meet you Joey" putting her hand out for me to shake it. Aww bless her.

BELLA'S POV:
The awkwardness between Joey and Heidi was so adorable. I stood there smirking the hole time. I think there is love in the air, I had a feeling there was gonna be.