Chapter 10: His secret identity

I'm a...a..." I finally got frustrated "What is it Joey!!!". "I'm an Internet star" the words flew out of his mouth and smacked me in the head. "An Internet star?" I repeated. "Yeah, I'm best known for musical.ly". He seemed proud, angry and upset all mixed into one emotion. "Why didn't you tell me this?" I asked. "Because if you saw my Instagram you would probably faint" Joey said. "Show me it then". So he took out his phone and went on Instagram.

"389k followers!!!" I almost screamed. Joey pinned me to the ground and covered my mouth. "Do you want people to hear us or not?!" I pushed him off and grabbed my bag. "I can't believe you Joey Birlem, you never told me this and I would of thought that would be the one thing you could of told your "almost" girlfriend". And with that I smacked him with my bag a ran off crying.

I ran to the girls toilets and locked myself in there. "Great, He never told me he was this popular. I bet most of those followers are girls" I said to myself. I went on my phone and saw a text from Joey

Joey💘: Baby, I'm so sorry alright. I didn't think you would be interested, but now I can see how much you actually want me 😏❤️

I didn't bother to answer. Instead I decided to go on Instagram and stalk him. I didn't follow, just stalked.

Then something came to my mind. Did Bella know this all along?? Then why didn't she mention anything?? So I texted her.

H: Why didn't you tell me about Joey?!
A minute later she texted back
B: Because I thought he would, unless you already knew who he was. Why are you so mad girl? Be grateful, do you know how many girls want him so bad??
H: I don't think I can be grateful for two reasons; he isn't mine and I just physical abused him...
B: HEIDI!!!!
H: I freaked out ok, what do you expect??
B: try and sort something out sweet xx

I waited till the next bell then unlocked the door. I wiped my tears and walked out. I knew I had to get something straight.