Chaopter 16: Jealous fans

JOEY'S POV:
I found out who Heidi's cyber bullies were. Have a guess... Jealous fans...
Can't they just get over that I'm with someone and I'll never be with them?! Especially people like that!

HEIDI'S POV:
I couldn't barley hear a word Joey said. All I know is that he was talking to someone on my phone, but i could barely make out the words. All I heard was; "this is actually Joey, HER BOYFRIEND". His words and his hand rubbing my back calmed my panic attack down. I felt better with him by my side.

BELLA'S POV:
I ran home to go get my mom, maybe she could help. When we got to Heidi's apartment we saw that the door had been kicked open. "Omg" my mom said almost in tears. I felt like crying. We stepped in and saw the apartment was clean, so Heidi wasn't burgled but we heard sobbing coming from her room. We ran to her room and saw Heidi lying in Joey's arms. Joey explained everything and my mom called Heidi's parents and said that she would be coming to our house for the evening.

*Back to Heidi*

The Birlem family are so nice. They have helped through this tough day like a family would. Even though my family aren't even here to help me.

Joey was posting a picture of me saying that I was his girlfriend and people needed to chill out. He knows a bunch of fan girls have a huge crush on him. So this is what he put...

This beautiful young girl called Heidi means the world to me. I am glad to call her my girlfriend. Y'all need to except that. And if you can't, then tough. I can't help it. And you guys will just be known as jealous fans...