Chapter 19: Heartbreaking news

THANKS FOR 1K VIEWS ☺️💜💋

"MARRIAGE?!?!" I laughed. "Joey we are freaking 14 years old". My parents looked confused then started laughing. "Awww how cute, Heidi, is this you're boyfriend??" I felt my cheeks turn red hot then I looked down and quietly said "yes". Both my parents opened their arms out wide I opened my arms is well but they were meaning to hug Joey, so I stood there awkwardly.

Before I knew it Cameron was swinging me up in the air. "Put her down or she'll be sick!" I heard Joey shout. Everyone, including me was laughing. To be honest I didn't want this moment to end

I became more happy recently after I found out the three cows were expelled from school. But one thing that was putting me down was the mark they left me. I did everything to try and cover it up. But it wasn't because it looked horrible, it was because every time I looked at it in the mirror, I had a flash back of the girl slapping me. Believe me, my parents were not too happy about it either. "Heidi why don't I cover it up with a bit of makeup?" my mom said but my usual reply was "no eww".

I did my usual routine one morning then put my cream on and went to school.

Here is where it all began...

That lunchtime the same morning, I was sat down by Bella eating pizza and chatting when I felt Joey sit by me and kiss me on the check. "Why are you so lovey dovey?" I asked giggling. "Never you mind princess" he said whispering into my ear.

"Have you told her?" Bella asked, then she put her hand on her mouth like she was regretting what she just said. "BELLA!" Joey whispered shouted. I sat there confused until I said "tell me what??" Joey and Bella both gave each other looks then looked down. "Tell me what?!" I repeated again angrily. They kept looking down so I grabbed my bag and walked away from the table.

"Heidi wait" Joey said. "No, I'm not having this Joey" I angrily said. "I'm not having you keep secrets away from me anymore, iv had enough!" Joey looked guilty at the thought of me being angry at him. "I'm not keeping secrets Heidi i just haven't told you something yet because it's too hard to say". "Then what is it Joey?" I impatiently said, "follow me" he repeated after.

We went to the drama block and Joey pulled me round the corner by the boys toilets. "Wow, what a romantic place" I said sarcastically. "Heidi... Heidi, listen, I really need to tell you something. This might be upsetting and I know your not gonna like this". Joey seemed serious so I listened to him, then the words finally came out. "I'm moving to North Carolina".