Chapter 15: Panic attack

I couldn't take this any longer. My life sucked at the moment. My biggest problem was embarrassing myself. And look what I have done, I made it even worse. My heart was beating and I was sweating all over from running too fast. I ran up the stairs because I didn't want to pass the people by the lifts, then ran into my flat and slammed the door. I locked it hoping Joey wouldn't barge in any moment.

I threw my bag and ran to my room, I slammed my bedroom door is well. Too tired and too upset I slid down the wall.
I cried into my knees, which is the position I usually cried in. After which seemed like 5 minutes of crying, I caught a glimpse of myself in my mirror opposite me. My face was a complete mess from all the crying.

I cried even more. I wanted my parents right now, no wait, I didn't want my parents, I hate stupid hormones. But just then my breathing started getting heavy and my legs were shaking really hard. I couldn't stop myself. What was happening to me?!?! At that moment I heard someone banging on my flat door.

"HEIDI LET ME IN PLEASE!!!" I heard Joey shout. He sounded really worried but I didn't want anybody near me. I screamed out loud.

JOEY'S POV:
Heidi's flat door was locked when I reached it. I started banging on the door hoping she would let me in. Then I heard a scream. I'm gonna have to break this door down I thought. I couldn't see anything that would be useful so I stated kicking it really hard. I heard another scream so I kicked even more hard. Finally the door opened slightly so I slipped through it and ran to Heidi's room.

I opened the door and Heidi was on the floor, her legs were shaking. I suddenly had a flash back to when she ran away from me when I didn't tell her who I was. What could the problem be this time? "Heidi what has happened, why are you so traumatised??" I asked her. She wouldn't answer, she just wined with cries. Her phone buzzed in the trouser pocket so I took it out.

There was a text from a unknown number saying "are you traumatised yet??" I looked up at Heidi who was having a panic attack on the floor and felt so angry that someone would hurt my girl like this. I decided to call it. After 3 calls the person answered and it sounded like a girl. "Oh hey weirdo have you broken up with Joey yet?" The girl said in a harsh voice. "No Heidi hasn't because this isn't Heidi this is actually Joey, HER BOYFRIEND!" I sternly said. The girl went quiet for a few seconds then said "oh my god Joey I love you so much!!!" I said back to her "well I don't love you and do me a favour and leave my girlfriend alone!!!" And with that I put the phone down.