Kawaii Fear

Ok so this dare is from MikiYamaNerd and they say, "I dare Kirigiri to scare Naegi throughout the day"

-Kirigiri: Ok then...

*Kirigiri walks out of her room and knocks on Naegi's door and quickly gets out of view, then Naegi opens the door*

-Naegi: Who is i-
-Kirigiri: BOO!
-Naegi: AHHHHHH!

*Naegi stumbles back a bit from the door*

-Naegi: Kirigiri-San?! Why?!
-Kirigiri: No reason...
-Naegi: You never do this Kirigiri-San...
-Kirigiri: Hahaha!
-Naegi: ...

*Later in the day Naegi and Kirigiri are eating together in the dining hall by themselves*

-Naegi: Kirigiri-San! This ramen is soooo good what did you put in it?
-Kirigiri: Oh you know...some poison
-Naegi: WHAT?!

*Kirigiri suddenly gets up and walks away from Naegi*

-Naegi: KIRIGIRI-SANNNNNN

*Kirigiri couldn't handle it anymore and unexpectedly burst out in laughter*

-Kirigiri: HAHAHAHA!
-Naegi: Kyoko are you ok?!
-Kirigiri: Yes I'm fantastic Makoto! I love you so much right now...
-Naegi: I love you too, but why are you doing this?!
-Kirigiri: It was a dare
-Naegi: ...

(A/N: Hey guys thanks for reading! Sorry that this one wasn't longer I had a bit of writers block towards the end sorry! But on another now holy shit like 250 reads/views I was not expecting that! Thank you so much! Btw on another note...I just wanted to put it out there that the "chapter" "Forget" has inspired me a bit in maybe a bonus chapter I could do for this "book" but note that this "bonus" chapter might be really sad like super sad no joke but idk what I'm doing rn besides hating school but you know whatever. So thank you so much! -Sean)

(8/11/16)