Style

This question is from FerdinandGunawan and they ask, "To Makoto: Since when did you get your ahoge? To Kyoko: Why do you braid only one side of your hair?"

-Makoto: Haha, well I do get asked about my "ahoge" a lot but to answer your question I don't really know when I got it, I think I've had it forever haha
-Kirigiri: I think it's really cute Naegi-Kun *blushes a bit*
-Naegi: *blushes* Oh t-thanks Kirigiri-San...
-Kirigiri: Very interesting question, but anyway to answer your question, it's really just my preference to only braid one side, there's no real particular reason, it's just my preference to be honest.
-Naegi: *blushes* It makes you look beautiful Kirigiri-San...
-Kirigiri: *blushes* Aw Naegi-Kun...

(A/N: Hey guys! Sorry that I have a weird schedule for Wattpad updates also that this chapter wasn't the best, I've just been busy with school and other stuff. But yeah, anyway I just wanted to say thank you again for the support and you guys reading this! And also I want to give you an update on the "Loving You" fanfic, I'm currently trying to work on chapter 3 but I'm having writers block rn, like I know what I'm going to write about in the chapter it's just how to write it is the problem so idk if the chapter will be up or not tonight, but I will try my best to! Another update, the awesome collab chapter that's been in planning for who knows how long, we're trying to get there so bad guys...I promise we'll get this done and that chapter will be badass af! Lol I'm such a dork, so anyway idk if I have anything else to say. So yeah thanks for reading once again! and don't forget to keep Asking and Daring! Thank you very much and as always I will see you guys in the next one! -Sean)

(8/28/16)