Makoto's Nightmare

*Makoto wakes up in his room...but right away he gets an implication that something is wrong, he notices his furniture is messed up, and showed that it was due to a struggle and also signs of blood everywhere*

-Naegi: ...Why is all my furniture everywhere? Oh no...K-Kirigiri-San!

*Naegi tries to get out of his room, but he notices that he's locked from the inside*

-Naegi: Shit...what the fuck happened here?!

*Naegi then suddenly collapses and blacks out*

*Naegi wakes up again in his room, same set up, but then is noticed he's tied to a chair*

(Seem familiar? It is...upupupupu)

-Naegi: What the hell is this?!

*Naegi struggles in the chair, then the door opens*

-Maizono: H-Hi Naegi-Kun...
-Naegi: MAIZONO-SAN?! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!
-Maizono: P-please don't scream at m-me Naegi-Kun...I just wanted to be w-with you...
-Naegi: Maizono-San...what is the meaning of this...
-Maizono: I-I just wanted to be w-with you Naegi-Kun...
-Naegi: W-where's Kirigiri-San?!
-Maizono: ...O-oh her?

*Maizono then goes out Naegi's door to get something...*

*Maizono comes back with...something Naegi will never forget...*

-Maizono: H-here she is...

*Maizono holds Kirigiri's dead, lifeless body, by the neck, covered in blood*

-Naegi: *cries* WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?!
-Maizono: I-I just wanted it to be the two of us...
-Naegi: *crying* I'm sorry K-Kirigiri-San...that I couldn't save y-you

*Naegi then, crying, has fell to despair, then suddenly, Naegi hears Kirigiri's voice and then wakes up in reality*

-Kirigiri: Naegi-Kun! Naegi-Kun!
-Naegi: *crying* K-Kirigiri-San!
-Kirigiri: *crying* N-Naegi-Kun...were y-you having a nightmare...
-Naegi: *crying* Y-yes...
-Kirigiri: I-I had one too, I just wanted to check on you...

*Kirigiri then hugs Naegi, crying a bit in his hoodie, Naegi then hugs back...crying a bit as well, both embrace each other, both having warm feeling, and a sense of relief*

-Kirigiri: I-I don't want to lose you Makoto...I-I love you...
-Naegi: I-I love you too Kyoko...

(A/N: Ahhhh that was a mess, anyway hey guys! So I guess this "thing" I just wrote is part 2 of the last chapter, so yeah. Anyway I'm so sorry if I'm behind on dares...I'm trying to work on them, don't worry I know all the dares that were commented so you don't have to comment it again lol. So yeah sorry if this chapter was like almost the same of the other one, I just suck at writing, sorry. So yeah that's pretty much it! Sorry again! Also remember I am working on the dares I'm super behind on, so I guess be excited for that lol, so yeah. Ugh I'm dragging this on to long. Ok guys! Thank you very much for reading! And as always, see you guys in the next one! Thanks again! -Sean)

(9/1/16)