Short?

So we have two questions from DoubleDodd and they ask, "Hey Naegi-Kun, how do you feel about being shorter than Kirigiri-San? Also, if you had to take Kirigiri-San anywhere in Hopes Peak for a romantic date, where would go and what would you do?"

-Naegi: Well I really don't mind being shorter than Kirigiri-San haha...but I'm not that short...am I? Anyway to answer to answer your other question, I'd probably take Kirigiri-San to three different places in Hope's Peak:
-Number One: The dining hall, so we can eat a nice dinner together, we can talk about our days...
-Number Two: Maybe the roof of the building at night...so we can lay down...look at the stars at night...together...
-Number Three: *blushes* M-My room...so maybe we can just talk...o-or snuggle...or w-whatever Kirigiri-San wants to do...*blushing darkens*
-Kirigiri: *blushing* N-Naegi-Kun?
-Naegi: *blushing* Y-yes Kirigiri-San?
-Kirigiri: *blushing darkens* I-I'd love to do that all with you...
-Naegi: *blushing darkens* M-me too Kirigiri-San...

*Naegi and Kirigiri kiss*

(A/N: Hey guys! Upupupupu! Sorry that today I published like a bunch of dares! It's just idk I felt really bad for being like 100 behind lol (I'm over exaggerating btw), and now I think I'm only 2 behind but one is the collab so idk if that counts, but whatever. So yeah I just wanted to address that! So yeah that's it! Thank you very much for reading! And as always I'll see you guys in the next one! -Sean)

(9/4/16)

(P.S: Unfortunately tomorrow I won't be available from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm PST so I probably won't see any notifications on Wattpad, sorry about that guys! Upupupupu despair! AHHH what am I saying?! Yeah just wanted to give you guys that head up! Thanks!)