Towel

So this dare is from Altdra and they say, "I dare for a stereotypical anime scene"

-Kirigiri: ...Ok

*Kirigiri walks out of her dorm to see Naegi walking down the hallway*

-Kirigiri: Senpai!
-Naegi: Senpai?

*Naegi turns around to the sound of Kirigiri's voice feeling confusion, to see Kirigiri running at him; Kirigiri running almost at full speed and trips on purpose intending to land on Naegi which she successfully pulls off*

*Naegi and Kirigiri are on the ground on top of each other with their faces just inches away from each other*

-Naegi: *blushing* Kirigiri-San are you ok-

*Kirigiri interrupts by kissing Naegi*

-Kirigiri: *blushing* Yes I'm fine Senpai

*Both of them get up*

-Naegi: Kirigiri-San you don't have to call me Senpai we're engaged...
-Kirigiri: But Senpai...
-Naegi: Anyway I'm going to take a shower so I'm going back to my dorm
-Kirigiri: ...

*Naegi goes back to his dorm but what he did not realize he didn't close his door fully, this is where Kyoko notices*

(I think you guys make a wild guess on what's going to happen lol)

*Kyoko waits a few minutes and then quietly walks in to Naegi's dorm, Kyoko hears him taking a shower in the bathroom, but then suddenly the shower turns off and suddenly Naegi comes out of the bathroom with a towel on*

-Naegi: AHHHH! Kirigiri-San?!

*Makoto stumbles back a bit by being startled by Kirigiri, but doesn't notice something important*

-Kirigiri: *super red faced* Oh H-hey Naegi-Kun...
-Naegi: Kirigiri-San what are you doing?
-Kirigiri: *blushing super hard* Nothing...
-Naegi: Kirigiri-San why you blushing?

*An awkward silence hits the room for ten seconds*

-Kirigiri: *blushing* When you jumped back a bit...your towel fell off *giggles*

*Naegi looks down and sees what Kyoko sees*

-Naegi: *super red faced with embarrassment* AHHHHH KIRIGIRI-SAN

*Naegi picked up the towel and put it back on the fasted he could*

-Kirigiri: *still blushing hard* I'm going to go now Naegi-Kun...
-Naegi: *blushing with embarrassment* KIRIGIRI-SANNNNNN

*Kirigiri leaves Naegi's dorm blushing and with a smile on her face*

(A/N: Hey guys! Omg this chapter felt so weird lol sorry if it kinda sucked or if it was messy because it was kinda hard to think of a stereotypical anime scene, sorry if it didn't turn out like you wanted to, I tried. So I don't really have much else to say lol. I just want to say thank you guys very very much for the support, the awesome asks/dares, and everything else! Thank you very very much! So as usual keep Asking and Daring! And I'll see you guys in the next one! Thanks! -Sean)

(8/24/16)

(Mini update for the collab chapter: I still Idk how we're going to communicate to make this chapter, I think or best bet is maybe Instagram or Kik but idk it just depends tbh. Btw there's no rush to make this chapter so don't sweat it ok 👍 so I just wanted to give a little update on that with a little more detail in how I think we might be able to execute this so yeah idk what else to say (I might be forgetting something lol) so yeah that's it! Thank you guys for being willing to do this! Thanks again! -Sean)