Delightful

So this dare is from shippingLIKEABOSS and they say, "I dare Kyoko and Makoto to go on a cute date to an amusement park"

-Naegi: *smiles* That sounds like fun Kirigiri-San! I love going to amusement parks!
-Kirigiri: Um N-Naegi-Kun?
-Naegi: Yes Kirigiri-San?
-Kirigiri: I've never been to amusement park before...
-Naegi: *smiles* That's ok Kirigiri-San! Don't worry, it'll be fun!
-Kirigiri: *smiles* Okay...
-Naegi: *smiles* Was there a specific amusement park that you want to go to?
-Kirigiri: Well I've always wanted to go to Disneyland...
-Naegi: *smiles* Okay! Then this will both be our first time!
-Kirigiri: *smiles*
-Naegi: Oh I have a suggestion Kirigiri-San!
-Kirigiri: Yes?
-Naegi: Let's stay two nights!
-Kirigiri: *smiles and nods*

*Naegi and Kirigiri the next day leave for Disneyland*

-Naegi: *smiles* I'm excited Kirigiri-San!
*Naegi puts his hand on Kirigiri's hand*
-Kirigiri: *smiles* I'm excited too Naegi-Kun!

*Naegi and Kirigiri arrive at Disneyland*

-Naegi: *smiles and takes Kirigiri's hand* Let's go!
-Kirigiri: *nods and blushes*

*Naegi and Kirigiri start to walk around holding each other's hands*

-Kirigiri: *blushing* N-Naegi-Kun?
-Naegi: Yes Kirigiri-San?
-Kirigiri: Thank you for taking me here *smiles*
-Naegi: *smiles* Always Kirigiri-Sa-

*Kirigiri interrupts Naegi by giving him a kiss*

-Naegi: *blushing* ...
-Kirigiri: *blushing* Sorry...I'm excited...
-Naegi: *blushing* Haha it's okay Kirigiri-San...I can't wait either!

*Naegi and Kirigiri start by going on multiple rides around Disneyland such as: Space Mountain, Mad Tea Party, The Disney Gallery, and many more which takes them a few hours to complete*

-Naegi: *smiles* I'm having so much fun so far Kirigiri-San!
-Kirigiri: *smiles* I am too Naegi-Kun, especially since I'm here with you...
-Naegi: *smiles* I feel the same way Kirigiri-San! Anyway I'm kinda getting hungry! Want to get some dinner?
-Kirigiri: *smiles and giggles* Sure...I'm hungry too!

*Naegi and Kirigiri decide to get dinner at a "The Little Mermaid" themed restaurant called "Ariel's Grotto" which they were both served a beautiful three-course meal for a couple in love, and they start to eat*

-Naegi: This is so good!
-Kirigiri: *smiles* I agree Naegi-Kun!
-Naegi: *laughing* No ramen though...
-Kirigiri: *giggles* You're right...that's what this is missing...

*Naegi and Kirigiri almost take three hours to finish their beautiful dinner, and after a long day of fun with each other they finally head back to their hotel room exhausted*

-Naegi: *smiles* What a great day Kirigiri-San!
-Kirigiri: *smiles* I agree Naegi-Kun...
-Naegi: *blushing* Especially since I got to spend it all with the girl I love...
-Kirigiri: *blushing* Y-you don't have to be so formal Naegi-Kun...
-Naegi: *smiles* I love you Kirigiri-San!
-Kirigiri: I love you too Naegi-Kun...

*Naegi and Kirigiri get ready for bed, and they wake up the next day which is their last day at Disneyland*

-Naegi: I'm excited for today Kirigiri-San!
-Kirigiri: I am too Naegi-Kun...

*Naegi and Kirigiri head out back to Disneyland, they decided to go on all the other rides they didn't get to ride previously, they ride on: Splash Mountain, Matterhorn Bobsleds, Jungle Cruise, and many more...this takes them the rest of the day to complete, they finally head back to the hotel room more exhausted than they were the previous night*

-Naegi: Wow! These two days have been so great!
-Kirigiri: *smiles and nods* I agree...
-Naegi: And I wouldn't have chosen anybody else to spend that time with *smiles*
-Kirigiri: *blushes* Me too Naegi-Kun *smiles*
-Naegi: I love you Kirigiri-San! *smiles*
-Kirigiri: I love you too Naegi-Kun *smiles*

*Naegi and Kirigiri fall alseep in each other's arms, both happy that they both got to spend quality time with each other*

(A/N: Hey guys! Sorry that this took a long while to get out and it was short! Sorry high school and things have been happening! But don't worry I'm trying to get back on track! :) Anyways, only one more dare I'm behind on officially before the 50th! I'm so excited rn! I really don't know what to say rn! Also, 8k views/reads...holy fuck...Idk what to say...again...I just can't believe that this book grew so much like when I search Naegiri to read...my book is the first thing I see like I just can't describe how thankful I am for your guys support on this...like I wouldn't have gotten this far without you guys...like tbh. So thank you so much from the bottom of my heart ❤️ Anyways, I published a new Ask/Dare Book! It's a collaboration with holyshitiloveboats and it's great! I can't wait to get that going! So please check that one out pls! Pls do go and Ask and Dare in that book! holyshitiloveboats and I will greatly appreciate it! :) Anyways I think that's it! So as always keep Asking and Daring and please do so in my other Ask/Dare Books! And thank you guys so very very much for reading! And I'll see you guys in the next one! -Sean)

(10/10/16) ❤️