An Unbreakable Hope

-Naegi: A-Author-Chan I don't think I can do this...
-SmrCat10: Oh Naegi-Kun you'll be fine! Now go my child!
-Naegi: O-Okay!

*Naegi goes to Kirigiri's room and knocks*

-Kirigiri: Who is it?
-Naegi: I-Its Naegi!
-Kirigiri: O-Oh...Please come in!

*Naegi opens the door and walks in...*

-Kirigiri: *smiling* What is it Naegi-Kun? Something wrong?
-Naegi: *blushing* I-I...
-Kirigiri: *giggles* Are you okay Naegi-Kun? You're blushing...
-Naegi: *blushing darkens* Kirigiri-San...I-I just wanted to say...I hope we stay together forever because I trust and love you very much and will never leave your side...
-Kirigiri: ...
-Naegi: *blushing* S-Sorry Kirigiri-San...I'll go...

*Kirigiri suddenly grabs and hugs Naegi*

-Kirigiri: *blushing* Naegi-Kun...I won't leave your side either...I also hope we do stay together forever...because I love you too...

*Naegi slowly hugs back...*

-Naegi: *blushing* I love you Kyoko...forever...
-Kirigiri: *blushing* I love you too Makoto...forever...

(A/N: Hey guys! It's been a while huh? Sorry I've been not updating for a while like a long while lol, you know school, hope side, and other things, I hope you understand! But anyways, sorry for the short chapter I tried to make it short and sweet, but I would like to thank FerdinandGunawan for the inspiration to write this! Anyways, 7k views/reads...oh my god...I don't know what to say...from the beginning I did not expect this book to ever get this high in the view/read count...all I can say is thank you guys so much for reading, asking, daring, and everything! I just don't know what else to say but thank you and I love you guys so much! I really mean that, like I can't rn lol it's just unbelievable how this book has done. Anyways moving on, I don't really have any important updates but just saying that I'm behind on three dares at this point, and I really need to start being more active again like how I was back in the early chapters of this book and I'll try harder now since we're starting a new month! Also it's because I want to do something later on, but I choose not to because I want to make sure I'm organized and ready to update anything with out being behind, so yeah that's pretty much it based off of updates! Yeah that's pretty much it! Also a very special s/o and/or announcement, I would like to make a special thank you to holyshitiloveboats and MikiYamaNerd for everything, you guys are just really great friends and just have made a great difference in my life and have made it happier than it has ever been, like you guys mean so much to me, and I really mean that from the bottom of my heart so that's all I wanted to say ❤️ Anyways I think I'm going to end it here, so guys as always keep Asking and Daring! And as always I'll see you guys in the next one! -Sean)

(9/30/16) #NaegiriForever ❤️️