Transition

So this is the "bonus chapter" I was planning, this is just going to be a short little bonus, so why am I making this? Well I wanted to actually for myself to dare Naegi to do something... (sorry that this wasn't for a better reason)

-Naegi: I'm going to die...
-SeanCatalon: Nah I'm going to die bro

Anyway...idk why I thought of this idea but I did because I don't think it would've ever been dared or asked, at least soon, so anyway I don't want to drag this on any longer, "Makoto I dare you to propose to Kyoko"

-Naegi: *blushes* What?!
-SeanCatalon: Yeah I dare you
-Naegi: *blushing* But
-SeanCatalon: But what?! Hey at least I wasn't going to use my original idea it was going to make you do something worse! Come on Makoto! You got this!
-Naegi: Okay! I got this!

*A red faced Naegi leaves the room to find Kirigiri*

*Naegi finds Kyoko in the dining hall*

-Naegi: *blushes* Hey Kirigiri-San...
-Kirigiri: *blushes a bit* oh hey Naegi-Kun...
-Naegi: Um Kyoko...I have something to ask you, it's really important...
-Kirigiri: Is something wrong?
-Naegi: N-No it's just that...Kyokowillyoumarryme?!

*3 second pause*

-Kirigiri: *blushes* ...o-of course Makoto...I love you...
-Naegi: I-I love you too Kyoko...

*Naegi and Kyoko hug and kiss*

(A/N: Wow that felt like a mess! I'm sorry, I feel like my writing is trash sometimes...Sorry about that but yeah if you read correctly my first idea was for Naegi to pretend to be dead and make Kirigiri to feel despair again but I think that's a bit mean because she already went through it in the chapter "Forget", so yeah this is the bonus chapter, sorry it's crap though, but thank you very much for reading! And see you soon in the next chapter! Thank you very much! Btw like over 500 views/reads like holy shit you guys are amazing! So thank you very much again! -Sean)

(8/13/16)