Losing...

*Content Warning*

*This is a Lime so this has mild sexual content, I will explain in a A/N at the end*

Kyoko and Makoto have known each other for five years and have become closer over time, they've just been friends, but today they become closer then they have ever been and become more than friends.

It's been a long day at school, both Makoto and Kyoko were exhausted from working hard in their classes, but they both made the commitment that after school they would spend time with each other. Kyoko had suggested that they go back to her dorm to spend time with each other and Makoto agreed happily. "So Kyoko...W-why did you want to hang here in your dorm?" Makoto asked. "Oh um...I-I just wanted to tell you something important..." Kyoko said in reply. Makoto noticed that Kyoko was trying to hide the fact she was blushing. "I-Is something wrong Kyoko?" Makoto asked with concern. "N-no nothing is wrong..." Kyoko said with a nervous voice. "S-so what's up Kyoko?" Makoto asked. "M-Makoto...I-I love you!" Kyoko admitted. "I-I love you too Kyoko!" Makoto said suddenly in reply. Kyoko was shocked at Makoto's response. "R-really?!" Kyoko asked in shock. "Y-yes..." Makoto replied. Kyoko noticed Makoto started to blush too and tried to hide it. Kyoko suddenly hugged and started to kiss Makoto, and slowly Makoto hugged and kissed back. Makoto slowly put his arms around her waist, deepening the kiss as Kyoko shakily put her arms around his neck. Kyoko pulled Makoto closer to her body and they both felt each others warmth as they kissed. They both then fell on Kyoko's bed embracing one another. Kyoko on top of Makoto suddenly made her move for her tongue to enter Makoto's mouth to meet with his. Makoto gladly accepted Kyoko's move and both Makoto and Kyoko locked and embraced each other's tongues. Both Makoto and Kyoko let out a moan of pleasure from each other's embrace. Finally after a long period of time. Both Kyoko and Makoto let go of each other in sync and were both laying down in bed next to each other. "I-I love you Makoto" Kyoko said to Makoto. "I-I love you too Kyoko" Makoto replied.

(A/N: Okay so...I know you're wondering, What the fuck was that? Um I think only holyshitiloveboats knows what this was for...It's a really long long story I'm really sorry about this...Don't worry I'm still catching up on dares and stuff they will be out tomorrow! Anyway...I think I just hit 300 votes on this book...holy shit I love you guys so much! I don't deserve this lol for all the shit I give you guys lol. I think this will be the only lime I will write ever...hopefully. Anyway idk what else to say lmao so I guess that's pretty much it! I guess thank you guys for reading this "interesting" story and I guess I'll see you guys in the next proper ask/dare chapter of "Ask/Dare Naegiri" Thank you! -Sean)

(9/18/16)