Close

So this dare is from Altdra and they say, "I dare Naegi and Kirigiri to be NOT obsessed with each other"

-Naegi: I-It seems that we kinda are aren't we?
-Kirigiri: Y-yeah I guess...but what do we do Naegi-Kun?
-Naegi: I-I don't know Kirigiri-San...

*Naegi and Kirigiri stand in an awkward silence*

-Naegi: S-so um...what's up?
-Kirigiri: N-nothing really...
-Naegi: This is really weird...
-Kirigiri: Yeah...
-Naegi: Um...Do you want to get some lunch?
-Kirigiri: Y-yeah sure...

*Naegi and Kirigiri go to the dining hall and prepare some ramen then sit at a table*

-Naegi: We haven't just hung out like this for a while *smiles*
-Kirigiri: Yeah that's true Naegi-Kun *smiles back*

*Naegi and Kirigiri talk and casually eat ramen together in the dining hall*

-Naegi: That was really good! *smiles*
-Kirigiri: Yeah it was *smiles back*
-Naegi: Kirigiri-San?
-Kirigiri: Yes Naegi-Kun?
-Naegi: I'm going to go rest in my room, I'll see you tomorrow! *smiles*
-Kirigiri: I guess I'll do the same *smiles back* I'll see you tomorrow too Naegi-Kun!
-Naegi: Bye Kirigiri-San!
-Kirigiri: Bye Naegi-Kun!

*Naegi and Kirigiri part ways and go back to each other's rooms to rest*

(A/N: Hey guys! Sorry Altdra if this was short and/or didn't really do the dare correctly, I didn't really know what to write tbh. I hope you still liked it! Anyway I'm still catching up on dares but I think I only have three left, (but two are kinda colabs, ugh I've been procrastinating on them too which is the unfortunate part), anyway so I have only three dares left so you guys can keep Asking and Daring! So I think that's pretty much it! Btw I hit 1k on "Ask/Dare Danganronpa" So like holy shit, thank you guys so much! (Btw you guys should Ask or Dare on there because I have none on there lol). Anyway, I think that's all I have to say lol. So as always thank you very much for reading! And I'll see you guys in he next one! -Sean)

(9/18/16)