Games?

So this dare is from FerdinandGunawan and they say, "I dare Makoto and Kyoko to play FNAF"

-Naegi: What's that? Kirigiri-San do you know what that is?
-Kirigiri: No I do not know what that is Naegi-Kun...
-SmrCat10: "FNAF" is short for "Five Nights at Freddy's" it's a video game

*SmrCat10 hands them a copy of each of the games*

-Kirigiri: Interesting...
-Naegi: ...
-SmrCat10: So you know you guys have to play it it's a dare...
-Naegi: Y-yeah...
-Kirigiri: ...
-SmrCat10: G-good luck guys *smiles*

*Naegi and Kirigiri look at the copies of the games and first decide to go to a certain someone's dorm for a little advice before playing, Naegi and Kirigiri knock on the dorm door...*

*Chiaki Nanami opens the door...*

-Nanami: N-Naegi-Kun? Kirigiri-San? It's so nice to see you! *smiles*
-Naegi: Nanami-San! It's nice to see you too! *smiles*
-Kirigiri: *smiles with Naegi*
-Nanami: So what's wrong?
-Naegi: Well Kirigiri-San and I were dared to play these games...

*Naegi and Kirigiri hand the copies of the games to Nanami*

-Nanami: Oh "Five Nights At Freddy's" I've played these before! *smiles*
-Naegi: Oh! Are they fun?
-Nanami: *smiles* Yeah! I've played them with Hinata-Kun! *giggles and blushes a bit*
-Naegi: Oh ok then! Thank you Nanami-San!
-Kirigiri: Yes, thank you Nanami-San!
-Nanami: Of course! *smiles*

*Kirigiri and Naegi both smile and leave Nanami's room and go back to Naegi's dorm*

-Naegi: Okay...Let's play! *smiles*
-Kirigiri: *smiles* Okay!

*Naegi and Kirigiri play FNAF 1, one hour passes*

-Naegi: O-okay...time to move on to the second one...
-Kirigiri: ...

*Naegi and Kirigiri play FNAF 2, another hour passes*

-Naegi: ...L-lets just go to the third one...
-Kirigiri: Y-yeah... *Kirigiri says holding on to Naegi's arm*

*Naegi and Kirigiri play FNAF 3, another hour passes*

-Naegi: ...
-Kirigiri: ...
-Naegi: ...N-now let's just get the last one...
-Kirigiri: ... *hiding behind Naegi*

*Naegi and Kirigiri play FNAF 4, last hour passes*

-Naegi: W-we're d-done Kirigiri-San
-Kirigiri: Y-yeah... *Kirigiri says hugging Naegi*
-Naegi: I-its late...I guess w-we have to go to sleep now...i-it's nighttime...
-Kirigiri: N-Naegi-Kun?
-Naegi: Y-yes Kirigiri-San?
-Kirigiri: C-can I sleep here tonight? *blushes*
-Naegi: *blushes* Y-y-yeah of course Kirigiri-San...
-Kirigiri: T-thank you Naegi-Kun... *still hugging Naegi*

*Suddenly...FerdinandGunawan jumps out of nowhere in a Freddy costume and scares Naegi and Kirigiri*

-FerdinandGunawan: BOO!
-Naegi and Kirigiri together: AHHHHHHHHHH!

*SmrCat10 comes running in with a katana*
(holyshitiloveboats knows what's up lol)

-SmrCat10: Naegi-Kun! Kirigiri-San! Are you guys ok?! I heard a scream!
-Naegi and Kirigiri: ...

*SmrCat10 notices FerdinandGunawan in a Freddy costume*

-SmrCat10: AHHH! Wait...FerdinandGunawan? Is that you?
-FerdinandGunawan: Y-Yeah...

*J2liu comes running in with a knife*
(holyshitiloveboats yes I just did that)

-J2liu: S-Senpai? Naegi-Kun? Kirigiri-San? Are you guys ok?! I heard screaming
-SmrCat10: Y-yeah we're okay...
-J2liu: *hugs SmrCat10* Okay... *smiles*
-SmrCat10: I had a feeling FerdinandGunawan it was you *smirks*
-Naegi and Kirigiri: ...Author-Chan...w-who's that?
-SmrCat10: T-this is FerdinandGunawan he was the one who dared you to play FNAF...
-FerdinandGunawan: I'm going to go...

*FerdinandGunawan goes back to his dorm trying to avoid the awkward situation*

-Kirigiri: Naegi-Kun and I were fully aware that was FerdinandGunawan, we were referring to her *points at J2liu*
-SmrCat10: *blushes* T-this is Jenny...I'll explain later...
-Kirigiri: ...
-Naegi: ...

(A/N: Hey guys! I bet you weren't expecting Chiaki haha! I did that for a reason. Anyway, sorry for the super slow updates...I'm really procrastinating rn, lol I'm sorry I have school, but I'm trying my best, I promise! Anyways, 6k views/reads...this book has been growing so fast...I-I just can't believe it...Thank you guys so much...I love you guys...I really mean that from the bottom of my heart. So, I'm down to two dares I'm behind on...I'm going to be honest, it's the Naegiri Wedding and The Hinanami and Naegiri double date...both I'm having a hard time to get started...tbh The Naegiri Wedding might just be a rp (idk yet) which btw I'm probably saving that for the 50th chapter so actually look forward to that because it's going to happen now for sure now :) anyway as for the double date, it was a dare from Tyjaloma but of course as I mentioned before I don't much about SDR2 so tbh I need help from you guys to help me write that, I'm sorry, I would appreciate that help! So I think that's pretty much it for updating you guys on what's happening. So I guess I'll end it here! Thank you guys very much for reading! And again thank you guys for 6k, I really love you guys from the bottom of my heart! So as always keep Asking and Daring! And I'll see you guys in the next one! -Sean)

(9/21/16)