Kyoko's Nightmare

Kirigiri wakes up in empty room, she then recognizes it as her room, she tries to get up, but struggles to see then see she's tied to a chair.

-Enoshima: Ugh finally you're awake, you finally get so see what you did...
-Kirigiri: WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?! JUNKO WHY ARE YOU HERE?!

*Kirigiri tries really hard to try to untie herself*

-Enoshima: Don't even try...
-Kirigiri: WHY ARE YOU HERE JUNKO?!
-Enoshima: Can you at least stop with the screaming? You're really annoying...
-Kirigiri: What is the meaning of this?!
-Enoshima: As I said I'm here to show you what you did and what was your fault because you let it happen and didn't do anything about it...
-Kirigiri: W-What are you talking about?
-Enoshima: Upupu here I'll show you...

*Enoshima goes to turn Kirigiri's chair around for Kirigiri to see something that scars her for the rest of her life*

Kirigiri: *on the brink of tears* N-Naegi!

*Kirigiri sees nothing but blood all over the walls and floor, and sees nothing but Naegi's lifeless body on the floor with one knife lodged into his upper torso*

-Kirigiri: *crying* NAEGI!
-Enoshima: This is your fault you know...
-Kirigiri: *crying* WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! YOU KILLED HIM DIDN'T YOU?! YOU BITCH!
-Enoshima: No I didn't kill him...upupu this is your fault
-Kirigiri: *crying* T-THATS NOT TRUE! I DIDNT KILL NAEGI! I WOULD NEVER KILL THE ONLY BOY I LOVE...
-Enoshima: It's not that you killed him, it's that you let him get killed...it's your fault Kirigiri
-Kirigiri: *crying* W-What did I do wrong Naegi-Kun to let this happen to you...I'm sorry...

*Kirigiri suddenly wakes up with tears in her eyes, she sees herself in her room, but not empty, she just had a terrible nightmare...*

-Kirigiri: *with tears in her eyes* N-Naegi...

*Kirigiri gets out of bed to go to Makoto's room...*

(A/N: Hey guys! I'm sorry that I'm slacking on dares I'm trying my best to work on them! I'm sorry I'm just so busy with school and hw, it's just so annoying lol. So anyway yeah again sorry I'm falling super behind on dares, so I kinda decided to try to make it up to you guys with a bonus chapter, (which ironically holding back the dares even more behind schedule but you know whatever lol) Btw I do apologize if the mood of the chapter threw you off and I kinda made it dark in mood, idk this was an idea I've had for a while now. Sorry I kinda left it just there at the end idk what to write anymore to continue it lol. Ahh I'm dragging this on too long! So anyway thank you very much for reading! Very appreciated! So as always see you guys in the next one! -Sean)

(8/31/16)