Falling to Despair?

So this question is from FerdinandGunawan and they ask, "If Makoto dies, Kyoko will you fall to despair? Same question applied to you Makoto"

-Kirigiri: I-I don't want to fall t-to despair...but I don't want the l-love of m-my life to d-die...

*Kirigiri's iron mask about to shatter off her, Kirigiri is almost on the brink of tears*

-Kirigiri: I-I promised N-Naegi-Kun that I-I won't fall to despair...no matter w-what happens...I-I got to go...w-why am I answering such questions...

*Kirigiri starts tearing up and leaves and goes to her room*

-Naegi: I-I will never fall to despair...I can't...even if I l-lose the girl I love...she wouldn't want m-me to...I will never lose hope...

*Naegi on the brink of tears as well, tries to hold them back as hard as he can...*

-Naegi: I-I got to go...I can't dwell on t-these thoughts...

*Naegi leaves and goes to his room*

(A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I've been slacking with everything rn and that this chapter is messy, I'm just super busy with school rn, like I have to go to, no joke, 4 hour practices after school so that's why I'm a bit slacking rn but I'm trying my best! Also sorry for the inactivity on the collab, I just want to apologize for that...I promise we'll get it done and it'll be badass! Lol I'm such a dork. Anyway, thank you so much for reading! And as always I will see you in the next one! And remember to keep Asking and Daring! Thanks again! -Sean)

(8/30/16)