Made With Love

So this dare is from alecristinatina and they say, "I dare Makoto to make a romantic dinner for Kyoko"

-Naegi: Romantic?! *blushes* I'll try...

*Naegi goes to the kitchen and tries prepare something for Kirigiri*

*Naegi goes to Kirigiri's room and knocks*

-Kirigiri: Who is it?
-Naegi: It's Makoto...I-I made something for you...
-Kirigiri: Come in...What did you make me Naegi-Kun?

*Naegi walks in with...two bowls of ramen*

-Naegi: I-I made ramen K-Kirigiri-San...
-Kirigiri: ...You made me ramen Naegi-Kun?
-Naegi: ...Yes I know it's not the best or not the most romantic but I made it with l-love... *blushes*
-Kirigiri: *blushes* T-thank you Naegi-Kun...I love ramen like I l-love you...

*Naegi hands one of the bowls to Kirigiri, and they both start eating in her room*

-Kirigiri: ...Naegi-Kun
-Naegi: I-I'm sorry Kirigiri-San...does it taste bad...I'm sorry...
-Kirigiri: No...*blushes* you've got that wrong...this ramen tastes amazing Naegi-Kun...T-thank you...I love you...
-Naegi: *blushes* I-I love you too Kirigiri-San...

(A/N: Hey guys! I'm making this short A/N just to inform you guys that if you see a chapter that's called "Naegiri Wedding" or anything related to that, it doesn't exist (yet...upupupu get excited) So yeah that's pretty much it! Thank you very much for reading! And as always keep Asking and Daring! And I'll see you guys in the next one! -Sean)

(8/28/16)