Switch

So this dare is from holyshitiloveboats and they say, "I dare for Kyoko and Makoto to switch clothes"

-Naegi: T-This is going to be a bit awkward isn't it Kirigiri-San?
-Kirigiri: Y-yeah... *blushes a bit*

*Kirigiri and Naegi switch clothes*

-Naegi: *blushing* ...
-Kirigiri: *blushing* ...
-Naegi: S-so um Kirigiri-San?
-Kirigiri: Y-yes Naegi-Kun?
-Naegi: *blushing* This is more than awkward right now...but you look cute...
-Kirigiri: *blushes* T-thank you Naegi-Kun...*giggles* Y-you do too...
-Naegi: *blushes* T-thanks?

(A/N: Hey guys! Yeah it's been a while huh? Sorry that this one was short, I know I've been "updating" but it hasn't been proper dares and I apologize for that it's just been random shit of me complaining and sad excuses for rp lmao. But I really wanted to write and actually release a proper ask/dare chapter, which you guys deserve because you had to deal with my shit of giving in to despair, I'm trying to get my shit together with dares and etc, but you know Dr3 got me fucked up lmao sorry. Don't worry I still have hope or do I? Upupupupu! Anyway, I want to address something...4k views/reads and almost to 300 votes...holy shit...I-I don't know what to say...All I can think of is thank you guys, I love you guys so much...(omg cliché af and I say it everytime but I really mean it from the bottom of my heart) But yeah that's pretty much it regarding that. So yeah I guess keep Asking and Daring! (Also you guys should ask and dare on my "Ask/Dare Danganronpa" that's been really like dead lmao idk how else to say it) So idk what else to say, I know I'm probably forgetting something but if so I'll address it next chapter lol, so I guess this is it for now! Thank you guys very very much for reading! And as always I'll see you guys in the next one! -Sean)

(9/12/16) #NaegiriForever