Immature Kirigiri

So this ask is from Altdra and they ask, "I must ask this, Makoto, why are you so small!"

-Naegi: Uhh well I don't know how to answer this to be honest I don't think I'm that small, am I?
-Kirigiri: You're small in a cute way Naegi-Kun... *blushes*
-Naegi: *blushes* Thanks Kirigiri-San...but I was thinking of something else...
-Kirigiri: *blushes* NAEGI!
-Naegi: What?!
-Kirigiri: *blushing* I THOUGHT THAT WAS ONLY BETWEEN US!? IF THAT WAS THE CASE YOURE NOT SMALL THEN!
-Naegi: What do you mean?!
-Kirigiri: *blushing* NAEGI WHY ARE YOU THINK THIS WAY?! THIS IS AN INAPPROPRIATE TIME FOR THIS!
-Naegi: Kirigiri-San you're the one that thinks wrong, I was thinking about my actual height...
-Kirigiri: *blushing* ...
-Naegi: *blushes* Kirigiri-San? What were you talking about? Were you thinking about...us doing something...
-Kirigiri: *blushes* ...maybe...
-Naegi: KIRIGIRI-SAN YOU CANT TALK ABOUT THAT! ARENT WE TOO YOUNG FOR THIS?! WHY ARE YOU THINKING OF THIS?! WE'VE NEVER...
-Kirigiri: *blushes* ...

(A/N: Lmao idk what's wrong with me but thank you for reading this chapter! Even though it's implying "things" lol I thought it was going to be funny but idk anymore lol, but anyways I just wanted to give a small update on this bonus chapter I was talking about, so my plan is that I'm going to be working on it this coming weekend and it'll probably be out Saturday Night or Sunday morning depending on when I finish it so look forward to that! (btw it's probably going to be sad but I'll try to explain it the best I can when I actually get to it so yeah) That's all so thank you very very much for reading this chapter and see you guys in the next one! -Sean)

(8/12/16)