Epilogue.

Their children are special and they smile over them fondly. Gustave is their eldest boy and he has special eyes - one yellow and one green - yet also has hair as curly as his mother's and as black as his father. Marguerite, the second born, is a fair girl that looks almost identical to her mother - to which her father says she will find love easily. Then there is Samson who has thin, messy hair like his father while inheriting its and his eyes color from mother. Finally there are twins Charlotte and Charlie - with hollowed cheeks, yet full lips to contrast from the slight deformity gifted by their father.

Being so, Erik and Christine are blessed with five happy children - three boys and two girls. Each night they cuddle around the fireplace, telling stories to one another and enjoying their life as family. In the day, they are surrounding Erik's grand organ and they sing and make beautiful music with one another while Christine holds and nurses the babies.

As for their love, they will occasionally waltz before bed and still kiss and cuddle - though they are older now. Erik is hitting that golden age of fifty-five while his brunette bride is only twenty-eight. They lay in bed together and remember how difficult the relationship was to obtain. Though, it is fair to say that they love each other more than any couple ever would. For all that they have been through together keeps them close and makes them love one another that much more.

And these days, as she had promised, they travel around as a family and Christine sings with Erik's Rouen symphony. It is a lovely sight and after each performance their children applaud them for the beautiful music.

Being it that sadness always comes at some point, old age has taken hold of a few dear friends. Christine had to weep over the death of dear Madame Giry and Erik placed a franc on each eye of his friend Nadir. They both passed at age seventy, though their lives were remembered like any other. They were good and special people and were always their in their friend's time of need.

And since all stories must come to an end, the end of our lovers is a beautiful one. With all their children grown and left, they sleep together - with kisses and cuddles. Though they haven't woken up and they are stuck forever in their loves beautiful embrace.

~ The End.