Save Me

Save Me

Fuzen

       Apparently, my last class had to be Music with Yui and the brothers. Just why? And our teacher had to be a French lady too. "Alright everyone, I'd like you to meet the new girl. Please introduce yourself."

        "Name's Fuzen Takashi."

        I can hear the other students murmur, "Who'd name their daughter evil?" "What's with that creepy tattoo on her face?" "Is she a delinquent?"

        The teacher told everyone to settle down, then asked me, "Do you play anything?"

        "I do, actually. I play the piano." Wait, why did I say that?

         "Really? Can you play something for us?" I nodded and took a seat at the piano. I raised my hands up to the keys and began to play.

        What the hell's happening?! My body's moving on its own!! Then, I started to sing.

        I can't believe I sang that. It does reflect my past, but—Forget that, I played the damn piano without a single mistake!! As I finished, I took a bow and headed back to my seat. The entire room was quiet with the exception of the echo of the last note ringing through the room.

        "T-That was, a-amazing." the teacher stumbled over her words. The students snapped out of their trance-like gaze and started to applaud. "Where did you learn such talent?" I shrugged off the question and turned to Yui and the brothers who were still in a trance. I snapped my fingers at them.

        "Hey guys? Show's over." They quickly came back to reality.

        "Fu-chan, what was that?" Yui asked. I shook my head.

        "I don't know." The thing I knew about the song I just played that it was in my music playlist. Then I added, "Hey, do you guys need tissues? You're crying." They all feel their cheeks in surprise.

        "Tears? Slut-chan's song must have been something." Laito said and smiled at me. We spent the rest of the class working on a song with a piano solo. Of course, I was asked to the part. After class ended, Yui pulled me out of the classroom with the Sakamaki brothers, and I became center of attention.

        "Fu-chan, what was that? It was breathtaking!"

        "Pancake's right. That was the first time I ever heard you like that." I raised my hands up in confusion.

        "I told you, I don't know. I can't play the piano." Yui looks at me with confusion.

        "But, you—"

        "I know. I played it in front of you guys, but that wasn't me. My body was moving on its own. It was like..like I was possessed."

        "So it seems," I hear Reiji mutter from under his breath.

        "Hmm?" I said before I was pulled away from my group. "Eh?!"

        I ended up at the same rooftop with the white roses with a blonde boy that had a blue eye and his hair covering his other eye. "Hey, you looked like you were in a pinch."

        "Not really, but appreciate the help. I kinda wanna get away for a while." I leaned on the railing and smiled.

        "Well, I also wanted to get away from the girls." He gave me a smile back. I laughed.

         "Yeah, I can probably tell with your looks." I stared up into the night sky. "It's sure is pretty tonight." He nods in agreement. A silence falls between us. It wasn't like an awkward silence, but more like a peaceful one.

        "Nee, Kou. Who's....the girl...with you?" A pale boy with black hair and bandages around his neck and arm appeared out the shadows. Looking closely at him, I noticed a scar that ran across the bridge of his nose.

        "Yeah Kou, who's the girl?" Another person appeared next to the pale boy. He had a dark blonde, almost brown hair tied into a messy bun with his bangs and some stray strands hanging out from the back.

        "Just a girl I picked up from the Sakamaki." He answered, then turned to me. "I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kou Mukami, the slow talker there is Azusa, and that's Yuuma. We're brothers. Although Ruki-kun isn't here yet."

        "You mean the guy that towering behind you?" I pointed out. Kou turns around and yelps out in surprise.

        "Ruki-kun!! Don't sneak up on me like that!!" Kou turns back to me. "Oh yeah, this is Ruki, our older brother." Ruki had black hair and black-blue eyes with a military demeanor to him. His black web choker especially caught my attention.

        "Nice to meet you all. I'm Takashi Fuzen. So, you guys know the Sakamaki brothers?" They all nodded their heads.

        "You can say we had a bit of a run-in in the past." Ruki said. I nodded my head. "So, you vamps did something to Yui, am I right?" I asked. They all look at me with surprise and tensed up. I laughed at their expressions.

        "So I am right. I'm their 2nd livestock, but don't worry, your secret's safe with me." I winked at them. Kou was first to snap out of his shock as he wrapped his arms around me.

        "Don't scare like that Fu-chan!!!" He called me by the name Yui calls me. I ruffled his hair.

        "Don't worry, I'm good at keeping secrets." I grinned at him while he pouted and fixed his hair.

        "Oi Kyonyū!!!! Where the fuck are you?!" That voice surprised and scared me.

        "Shit!! Thanks to Kou, I'm gonna be dead!! And I don't know if that's gonna be literal or not!!!" I peeped down to see Yui and everyone else down there.

        "Well, wish me luck." I sighed in defeat.

        "Good luck. Fu-chan!!"

        "Don't die...Ōkami-chan."

        "Just get going Ushi."

        "Bye, Kachiku."

        I smiled at them one last time before standing on the railing facing them and gave them two-finger salute.

        "See ya." I fell back.

Ōkami-chan : Wolf-chanUshi : CowKachiku : Livestock

Ushi : Cow
Kachiku : Livestock

Guess who said what.