♈ Kanato Sakamaki - Dessert ♈

Thank the bald man in the sky, it's Saturday!! And for the sweets too!

I was in the mall stea—I mean buying—clothes and accessories with Yui. She insisted on coming since she thinks I would shoplift or something. What, me? I would never do that.

"Did you pay for everything here?" Yui checked the receipt and bags again.

"I did. With cash and a debit card. Don't you trust me Yui?" As we walked out the shop, the alarm went off.

"Fuzen,"

"On second thought, let's walk normally out. The alarm's probably defective." I grabbed her wrist and walked away from the store. Once we were outside the mall, I emptied out the CD albums, caffeine drinks, and a designer crop top.

"Fu-chan!"

"What? We saved a bunch of money this way. Besides, it was you that said I should stop wearing the bralette." I shrugged as I put all of them in the bag. "Let's go. I got extra sweets for the kid."

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ∞ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪

"Hey Kanato, you in there?" I knocked on the door. But I was answered with silence. "Kanato? I'm coming in." 

I opened the door to reveal a room with toys scattered on the floor and Kanato on the bed with his back facing me

I opened the door to reveal a room with toys scattered on the floor and Kanato on the bed with his back facing me. Once I closed the door behind me, he turned around.

"Why are you here?"

"Sup K-chan. Just came back from the mall and bought some sweets. I've got your favorite: raspberry pudding." I lightly shook the bag in front of me. He started to slowly smile and talked to Teddy.

"Look Teddy, Fuzen-chan brought us sweets." Some people think how creepy and weird Kanato is when he talks to Teddy, but to be honest, I think it's kinda adorable. (Shout out to all Kanato and Teddy fans!!!!) I handed him the bag and sat on the bed while he ate the sweets.

"Nee Fuzen-chan, do you want some?" He extends the fork with a piece of cake on the end. I was surprised since he didn't bother to share the other times with the others. I accepted the offer and ate the cake off the fork. Yummy!

"Fuzen-chan, you got some cream on your cheek." He leans in and licks the cream off. I placed my hand where he licked me and blushed. He licked his lips and says, "It's gone!!" This kid. I laughed before notice Teddy had some cream on him.

"Oh K-chan, Teddy got some cream on him." I was about to take my hand to wipe it off, but Kanato snatched him up and hugged him close. I retracted my arm. "Oh, right. Sorry, K-chan." I look at him apologetically. He sighed and handed Teddy over to me.

"Stop pouting, Fuzen-chan." He goes around and hugs me from behind. "I don't like it when you're sad."

K-chan. Well, I'm not wasting this hug. I nuzzled up to him in response and cleaned Teddy.

"There! He's all cleaned up!" I gave Teddy a light squeeze and giggled. Kanato hugged me tighter.

"No fair. Teddy has more attention than me." I turned around to face him.

"Aww, is K-chan jealous?" His cheeks turned slightly pink when I asked him that. 

"Sh-Shut up." Kawaii!!! I started to yawn.

"K-chan, I'm tired. I'm going back to my room." I broke from the hug and was about to walk away until I felt a tug on my shirt. I turned back and saw Kanato almost in tears. I faltered

"Can you sleep with me today? Please?" Damn Satan, I can't say no to that!!

"Alright K-chan, but I need to go change. If I don't come back in 5 minutes you can send Teddy to kill me." He nods and I quickly ran back to my room.

"Hey, Fu-chan." Yui was already in her nightgown and in bed.

"Sorry, not sleeping here tonight." I quickly changed into my neko pjs, but before I could leave, Yui asked me, "Why are holding Teddy?" Her face expressed shock.

"Oh yeah. Kanato let me hold him after he shared his sweets with me. I must've forgot I had him." Yui's jaw dropped.

"He never done that before to any girl before. Or anyone in general. Sharing is not in his vocabulary."

"Let's talk tomorrow before he takes my words for real and Teddy comes to kill me. 'Night!!" I closed the door behind me and ran back to Kanato's room. I came back to room with Kanato already changed into purple pjs. "Sorry, I forgot I was still holding Teddy."

"It's fine." He took Teddy from me and placed a blue nightcap on his head. He hands Teddy back to me. "You can sleep with Teddy tonight." He went under the covers and I did the same. I faced away from Kanato and he wraps his arms around my waist while I hug onto Teddy.

"Oyasumi, K-chan."

"Oyasumi Fuzen-chan." He pulls me closer to him. "Aishiteru."