♚ Shuu Sakamaki: King of the Vampires ♕

Shuu Sakamaki: King of the Vampires

        Fuzen was about to bring down her gleaming scythe onto the nearest Pure-Blood, but as soon she brought it down, she found herself in a pitch-black void.

        "What the -? Where the hell am I?" She looked around, hoping to find something familiar, but all she could see was darkness.

        "I'll give you 3 hours - 4 at most - for you to complete your mission. I believe those were my exact words." A familiar, disappointed voice rang out within the black oblivion. Fuzen turns her body around to find Kino shaking his head. To her confusion, he was the only person she could see inside the caliginous nothingness.

        "I'm disappointed in you, Zen-chan. You forgot my most crucial piece of advice to you. Those feelings of yours are being wasted on my atrocious half-brothers, and those hapless Half-Bloods. I believe it's a good time to teach you a very valuable lesson." Kino motions over to his left. Only 5 meters away stood the eldest - and laziest - Sakamaki surprised and low-key confused on how he got here.

        "Shuu!" Fuzen shouted as she recognized the lazy stance and faintly curled blonde hair. But as soon he turned his head towards her voice, a ring of fire flared up around the pyrophobic vampire. His lazy, blue oceanic eyes dilated in fear, and his entire body visibly shaking.

        He's paralyzed.

        "Kino, stop it! This is too far for a just a lesson!" Fuzen commanded the amused prince.

        "I let you go for 4 hours, and you've gone soft. This is only a minor thing that would get you back in line." The flames around Shuu grew brighter and higher. Slowly getting closer and closer, trapping him.

        "Shuu, snap out of it! Get out of there already! Shuu, listen to me! Shuu!" Fuzen repeatedly called out to him, telling him to get out of the blaze, but failed to reach him. His fear was over-dominating his conscience.

        "Kino," Fuzen turns back to the prince. "Please, I beg you, leave him alone. He doesn't have anything to do with what I did. I'll take any punishment you give me. Please, Kino. Let him go." She begged him - tears and all - to consider her offer, but all she got as a response was that sadistic grin she knew all too well.

        "No punishment would ever make you feel pain like this. Perhaps my unproductive brother here will be nothing but a burnt crisp. He'll be the perfect snack for our little sinister pets." He threw his head back in laughter as if what he just said was a funny joke, and that someone's life wasn't on the line. Fuzen, however, wasn't laughing along with him. Her gold, glittering eyes looked like it could bore a hole right through his head as she glared at him. Her hands clenched into fists and shaking with fury.

        "I'm guessing playing nice won't work," Fuzen mumbled to herself. A massive amount of heat emitted from her right hand as a red fireball slowly materialized until it was the size of a basketball.

        "Fuck you, Kino!" Fuzen threw it at him with all her might, hopefully the impact of the heat will knock him out (If thrown on a human like Fuzen, they'd be dead and probably turn to ash), but to her surprise, he smirked at her before the ball deflected off him. Diverting the direction towards the one and only Rilakkuma.

        "Shuu!" Fuzen screamed as she ran to him in hope to stop the fireball.

Sacrifice your life for his. Whatever will you choose?
heh
But we both know what your answer is from the start.