SECRET AFTER ENDING

I'm actually curious to see people reading this. Comment who you chose as your lover.

I know some of the guy's endings are different from each other, and also everyone has a different personality so the story might not fit their usual persona, but hey, I'm trying ;-;

I'm sorry if you aren't satisfied with this at the end, I made this up a couple months back and kinda lost my motivation to continue it, but because I don't like leaving this unfinished, I did it anyways. So, sorry in advance.

Word Count: 8k+ 

get ready for a long ass ride.

Anyways, enjoy your secret after ending with your Diabolik Lover.

[y/l] - your love(r)

[his e/c] - his eye color

[his h/c] - his hair color

[his h/l] - his hair length

ex. [large/small] - one or the other

"Are we almost there?" Yuki asked as [y/l] escorted her to some unknown place since she was blindfolded because he said it was a surprise.

"Almost there. You're too impatient, you know?" [y/l] answered as he steered her the right so she wouldn't trip and fall. "Don't cheat."

"I'm not~. I swear I'm not, [y/l]." Finally, they came to a stop. Yuki could hear the rustling of leaves and the uneven rocks and blades of grass underneath her shoes and against her legs.

"Alright, you can open your eyes now." [y/l] took off the blindfold off her eyes and Yuki opened her eyes to a beautiful night scenery in front her.

In front of her was a clear blue lake with fireflies lighting up the night blue sky. There were only the sounds of rustling leaves and the occasional crickets in the serene lake.

 There were only the sounds of rustling leaves and the occasional crickets in the serene lake

"It's beautiful." Yuki whispered in awe. [y/l] smiled to himself as he saw his love's eyes sparkled with amazement. Yuki turned back to him. "Where did you find this?"

"A few days ago. I'm been meaning to show you this the next time we were free. You know, with the kids and all." [y/l] answered, a small blush of pink appeared on his cheek. Yuki giggled at him before leaning in to peck him on the cheek.

"It's a good thing were free this night. The kids can be quite a handful." She smiled. [y/l] looked at her for a moment before cracking into a sadistic smirk.