Party? Never Again.

"Hey!! A little help here!!!"

The Mukami barged into the Sakamaki household. All of the Sakamaki brothers came over and couldn't believe their eyes.

"Whyyyyy Kou-kun~? *hic* I was having fuuuuun~!!!"

"Nee, Rebel-kun~, why don't we have some fun on our own~?" There were two flushed blondes on the backs of irritated Kou and Yuuma, completely wasted.

"What the hell happened to them?!"

Few Hours Earlier .....

Fuzen

I'm thinking of not going to school today. Or tomorrow. Or ever again. Why? The number of girls getting at me is almost zero, but the number of guys? Sky high. Can't go anywhere alone or meet up with one of the vamp brothers without my own flock of guys following me like baby ducks. Good thing they don't know about the rooftop...yet.

"Hey, Yui!" I ran over to her after coming out from the Music room. "Help me!" I grabbed her wrist and dragged her into the girls' restroom.

"Fu-chan! What are you dragging me around fo-!!" I covered her mouth and pressed my ear against the door.

"Where did the miss go?" "Takashi-san!" "Fuzen-chan!" "I think she went that way!" I hear the guys calling out my name, asking where I went before I heard their footsteps receding. I finally sighed in relief and let go of my hand from Yui's mouth.

"Sorry. Fanboys."

"Oh, that make sense. You're very pretty Fu-chan, even with your scar." She points to the tattoo on my face.

"It's a curse to be this beautiful." I flipped my dyed hair over my shoulder and Yui laughs.

"Anyway Fu-chan, what were you doing in the Music Room? Music doesn't start for 2 hours."

"Umm... I was learning to play the violin. Rilakkuma's teaching me."

"Really? Shuu-san is usually....lazy a-and unmotivated." Yui said in surprise.

"I don't know anymore. Let's just get out of here." I grabbed her wrist again and peeked out of the door to make sure they weren't just pretending to walk away. Coast's clear. Thank god. 

I normally walked out of the restroom, still gripping on Yui's wrist. "They're gone." I sighed out in relief.

"Were you talking about me, sweetheart?" Oh shit. Not him. I turned around and I was right. There was that blonde jock towering over me. He has an attitude of a playboy but is actually infatuated with me.

"Alex, hey. I was just about to go, so..." I was about to go, but he cornered me, making me let go of Yui's wrist.

"Why are avoiding me hon? Why don't you let me treat you tonight? Party at my house 'kay?"

A party? Maybe... I pretended to think about it. "I don't know," I said slowly. "Can Yui come with me?" I nodded over to Yui, who was surprisingly still standing in the same spot. He glances over at her then looks back at me.

"Sure, why not? She could probably mingle with the people there." Yui was about to protest, but I started to talk again.

"Drinks?"

"You name it, it'll be there." Yosh! Party time!!

"Alright, see you there." He smiles and gives me a kiss on the cheeks. I didn't react.

"Cool babe. See you at 10." He lets go of me and heads off. Once he's gone, Yui tightly grasps my wrists with a worried look on her face.

"Are you crazy Fu-chan?! I'm not going to fit in there, and they're are expecting for us go home with them!!" And when she meant by they, she meant the six sadistic Purebloods.