Shin Tsukinami⌛Sacrifice

Before you start reading, there is a slight trigger warning about rape in this ending. It's nothing graphic, but it's only mentioning about it. Please read with caution.

"Oi Yuki," Shin tried to grab her wrist, however, Yuki swiftly spun back on her heel and brought the scythe around his neck, grazing the skin of his neck. A searing pain shot through his body just from that small cut.

"Stay out of this Aipatchi." Yuki warned him.

"'Hide your emotions.'," Yuki turned her head back to the group. Their betrayed and pitiful looks were replaced with their usual indifferent, sadistic facade. "What a joke."

"Tch-, you don't think I can do it?" Yuki said in an annoyed tone, but anyone could tell it was forced.

"Yuki, don't." Shin warned her, however, Yuki simply brushed him off. She was honestly pissed at how they were acting. She was suppose to kill them because Kino ordered her to. If you asked her earlier if she wanted to do it, she would've answered no almost instantly. But now, she'll kill them, order or no order. She pitied them, but they put her down. To think she actually cared for them.

"Try me." Yuki pounced and swung her scythe in front of her. However, all of them disappeared once she landed where that previously were. She clicked her tongue in irritation and spun back on her heel to block the kick aiming for her head with the scythe's handle.

"A-re~? I didn't you'd come running back here, Slut-chan. Did you really miss me that much?" Laito said flirtatiously as he kicked the scythe from her hands. Yuki scowled.

"As if. The only reason I came back," She said. "is to kill you lot." She was to attack him, but another voice came up.

"How bold of you to come back expecting a welcome home party. How stupid can you be?" Yuki spun back to find Ruki giving her a disdainful look.

"Shut up!" Yuiki threw a punch at him, yet Ruki blocked it with his arm and quickly returned a punch to her stomach.

"Did you really think you could kill me that easily? You can't even land a punch on me."

"Augh!!" Yuki screamed in pain as she spat blood from her mouth. She stumbled back while clutching onto her abdomen.

"Look at you. Weaponless and already injured." Yuki slowly looked up to find Reiji looking up to find Reiji looking down at her like she was a filthy lowlife. "How pathetic."

Yuki started to get frustrated. She battled even fiercer, more deadlier demons than this, and killed them just like that, but now, she can't believe she lost. Why can't she beat them?

"You bastard," She growled, her body shook in anger. Her legs felt like they were going to give up on her and render useless again. She heard Reiji chuckle to himself overhead.

"You weak mortal. Now, what shall we do with those two?" Yuki turned her head back to find a shocking sight.

While Yuki was busy with her work, she didn't notice that the other vampires had attack the Tsukinami while she was distracted. There stood Ayato and Yuuma holding a beaten up Carla and Shin by their necks. Carla was slightly unresponsive, while Shin was still trying to put up a fight.

"Oi — Let go! agh!!"

"Nononono." Yuki stuttered and looked back up to reiji. "Please, Reiji, let them go. They have nothing to do with this. This is all my doing."

Reiji smirked to himself. "How noble of you to admit that. However, your request is denied."

Ayato and Yuuma took that a signal to tighten their grips on Carla's and Shin's neck. Shin squirmed and thrashed in the air, choking and gasping for air.