♥ Let's Not Fall in Love ♥

Fuzen

Let's not fall in love, we don't know each other very well yet

Actually, I'm a little scared,

I'm sorry

I'm so stupid. How could I say those words?

Apparently, I'm a perverted, honest drunk that remembers every—and I mean every—detail that happened that night. I mean, those words are true, but I don't want them to be. Damn it, I've really gone soft since I got here. I was lying down wide awake, staring at the ceiling with all these thoughts spinning in my head.

"Do you want to go outside?" Maybe... 

The voice in my head has been coming up recently and more frequently. It's weird, but there's no one else I could tell this to. Might as well make people think I'm delusional. I quietly walked out to the balcony. I need to get away for a while. Please?

"Only this time." Thanks. I decided to teleport to the lake near my wolf pups. They came to me and snuggled up to me as I looked up to the starry night sky and fidget with the locket.

I'm afraid.

Let's not make promises, you never know when tomorrow comes

But I really mean it when I say

I like you

Flashback

Crack! The whip cracks against my back as the tears came flowing down my cheeks. I begged them to stop. I was only 10 years old at the time; only a few years since I started living in the stone room. They let me go early, thinking I was going to pass out. They scolded me and kicked me back into my cage. Each night I cried myself to sleep, hoping something, someone will save me. But no one can hear my plead. Until, someone did.

"Hey," Ten-year-old me sat up and looked around scared in the dark. 

"Wh-Who's there?"

"I'm here." I looked to the cracks of the stone bricks. Two of the blocks was removed, revealing a young boy that looked around the same age as me.

"I'm Kazuki. Don't be scared." It's him. The person I was pleading for.

At first, we talked with the stone wall separating us before I was brave enough to make a hidden burrow escape to the outside. I was 12. He gave me a locket to remember him by. That was when I made my choice. I was going to run away with him. Away from Hell. Why? I loved him.

But....I regretted it.

They found out.

They killed him.

It was my fault.

I shouldn't have let him in.

This can't happen again.

I won't fall in love again

Don't try to have me

Let's just stay like this

You're making it more painful, why?

I won't fall in love again. Good one, Fuzen. Tell yourself to never do that again, only to break that vow. Great. The wall that surrounded your heart disappeared once they show compassion towards you. When he showed compassion towards you. When he wanted you to be his. But, it was painful. Why?

Don't smile at me

If I get attached to you, I'll get sad

I'm afraid that pretty smile will turn into tears

I loved how he smiled at me, his precious smile that lights me up inside. But at the same time, I hated it. His smile that gives me hope and light that I don't deserve. His embrace that gives me the warmth that I should had never felt ever again. I'm afraid. If I leave, I'll never see that smile ever again. I can only imagine the sadness in him, and in me.

Don't expect too much from me

I don't wanna lose you either

Before things get too deep, before you get hurt

Don't trust me

For the first time in years, I cried real tears. I'm tired of this. People expect too much from me. "I can't believe I'm crying over this," I said as I wiped my tears. I don't want to lose them. Him.

"Maybe I should cut my ties before anything else happens. No one will get hurt." I look down to the sleeping wolves at were on my lap and thought of the happy times since I got here. I started to laugh. "Man, I'm pathetic. I can't even trust myself."

"The awakening is almost upon us. Look up." I looked up and saw a full moon, in the midst of a lunar eclipse. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pang in my chest.

"Wh-What's happening?" She didn't answer back. Instead, a familiar figure pulled me up. He had green hair and red eyes. It can't be...

"Do you really wish to stop falling in love?"

"M-More than anything." I immediately answered. My vision started to go dark as he smiled and said,

"It's time for the awakening."

Bonus:

Yui

"Admit it. You're jealous of her."

"No, I'm not." Ever since Fu-chan came, there had been this voice in my head.

"Say it."

"I don't hate her!"

"You do hate her. She took away all of the attention you had. Everyone loves her. Even Ayato." I shook my head in disbelief. 

"N-No. That's not true. He's been nicer to me—."

"Since that girl made him apologize to you. have it ever occurred to you he has been nicer to you because he's doing it for her?"

"I-I....I,"

"There, there sweetie. Just say it. You hate her. You hate her existence. You want to kill her." No, I love her. I don not want to kill her. She's my sister. She is my....my.....enemy.

I hate....her.

I will kill her.

"That's a good girl. The awakening is among us."