Laito Sakamaki 💕 Sweet Dreams

Just as the gleaming scythe was brought over Fuzen's shoulder, she was teleported back to the throne room with her mission incomplete.

"4 hours. You had enough time to slaughter them all and get me a souvenir." Kino appeared in front of her sitting on the gold and red velvet throne, rhythmically tapping his fingers on the armrest.

"I was just about—"

"But you hesitated."Kino interrupted. "What happened? Usually the time it takes you to complete an assassination is 30 minutes, at most. You've always exceeded my expectations, so what happened now?" He looks at Fuzen's slightly shifty posture, fidgety hands, and a somewhat faint blush spreading across her face.

"Maybe...you've discovered lingering feelings for them?"

As soon as the question left his lips, Fuzen froze up with clenched fists at her side. Kino took her silent reaction as confirmation as he let out a low chuckle.

"Oh? So I was correct. To be honest, I don't see any reason why you should spare any sentimental feelings for them. Those Half-Bloods, I guess I could tolerate them since they did do a favor for my father, but their failures does irk me. But do you know the most insufferable of all?"

Both of them knew the answer fairly well. Those bastards of half-brothers which I have to accept as my family. Fuzen started to zone out once Kino went on his 'small' rant about his brothers, until he reached the fedora-wearing Pure Blood, that's when she snapped out of it.

"—and then there's the mother-lover of the triplets, Laito. Next to Beatrix's children, he's probably the most insufferable bastard to ever exist. He's just a useless, perverted, sex-driven, poor-excuse-of-a—"

"You know there's more to his lewdness and perverted character." Uh-oh. Red flag.

"Oh?" Kino raised a brow in interest. "So maybe he's the one you love."

Fuzen was taken aback by his assumption and scoffed. "You've got to be kidding me. Me? Liking him? Like I would fall for that womanizer. He's the devil disguised as an angel."

☆      ★      ☆     ★     ☆

"Oi! Where the hell did you take her?!" Ayato threatened the two Founders who had stayed behind wondering where Fuzen went.

"Hey, don't look at us! We don't know where she went either!" Shin shouted back.

"But you came with Fu-chan, so why would she disappear and leave you guys behind?" Kou pointed out.

"Like I said, I don't know!" Shin repeated in frustration.

"Well, Yuki-san did mention something about Karlheinz's illegitimate son earlier before we took action." Carla mumbled through his scarf.

"Wait. Karlheinz's illegitimate son? We have another brother?" Laito exasperated.

"Yes, apparently, Yuki-san has been staying in the Demon World for a few months with completing missions and jobs he's given her."

"Plus, she said was 'visiting', but I honestly don't believe her. Her main point of revenge went from that damned church to this lot she lived for a while. So this has got be her new mission."

Everyone had the same thought. Wipe out the Sakamaki and Mukami. And with that, Laito vanished from the room.

☆      ★      ☆     ★     ☆