The Awakening

The thoughts in between paragraphs are in Fuzen's POV, but 3rd POV for this chapter. Enjoy!!

What happened?

Why am I back in this void?

I don't care anymore.

I just wanna forget.

After Fuzen passed out, Richter left her to go back to the mansion to meet up with Yui. By this time, Yui was already brainwashed by the voice in her head.

Richter led her to a hidden passage to an underground room. In front of them was a tattered, bloody, purple dress with a white rose clipped on the shoulder strap. Yui reached out to the white rose and all was silent for a moment. She lets go of the rose and looks back at Richter with a seductive smile on her face. Except, it's not Yui. Her now green eyes stared into Richter's crimson ones.

"It's been a while, Richter." Richter smiles and bows down on one knee. (Think Sebas-chan 'Yes, my lord')

"You have returned, my dear Cordelia."

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ∞ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪

At the same moment, all the Sakamaki and Mukami felt a change in the air. It was colder and deadlier. They all had one thought in mind.

"The awakening...."

Richter and Yui—now Cordelia in a long, dark blue evening gown with heels and a red rose in her hair—were reminiscing about the past (before she possessed Yui's body) on the second-floor balcony before Reiji interrupted them. Cordelia tried to seduce him to kill his brothers, but he rejected her. All of the brothers and Mukami gathered on the floor below. Cordelia was enraged with them and ordered Richter to kill them all. But....

"What a foolish woman." Everyone looks towards the new voice, and couldn't believe their eyes. Except for Richter. He smiled.

There stood Fuzen in a red and black gown and her hair in a bun with two long strands of her hair framing her face. The tattoo on her face remained, but her gold eyes were now electrifying blue. "He doesn't love you." She teleports next to Richter.

"Richter! What is the meaning of this?!" Cordelia was taken aback by her appearance. Richter clicked his tongue and smirked at her. He circled his arm Fuzen's waist and pulled her closer to him.

"If you had forgotten Cordelia, this is Beatrix, my true love. And I agree: you are a foolish woman." Beatrix stood closer to Richter all refined and proper.

"You are merely a pawn in his plan for him to become king. Once he is done with you, he will discard you like the undesirable being you are."

"What about you?! You're a pawn yourself as well!!" Cordelia lashed out. Beatrix furrowed her brows.

"Yes, I'm another pawn in this game but, I am the queen."

Before anyone could figure out what happened, Beatrix appeared behind Cordelia with her back facing her and Cordelia on the floor with blood seeping out of her stomach.

"Yui!!" Ayato shouted, his eyes filled with malice and hate for the undead vampire of a stepmother standing above him. He about to lash out at her until he saw the look he gave him that screamed 'Don't interfere, or you're next.'