Filler: Hidden Past

This is a filler chapter about Fuzen's childhood life. If you guys remember, Fuzen murdered her parents at the age of five. Later on, we find that the murder of her parents was all Beatrix's doing. And moving further along....

Fuzen finds out that she's Mixed Blood - a human Founder that possesses the powers of a vampire, werewolf, eagle, and snake. But, where did these powers come from?

Most questions concerning her past answered here!! Enjoy~!

ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄▽ ̄)┘

♦      ♦      ♦      ♦

17 years ago, a child was born between the former Paladin and small-time writer in the countryside of Japan. The child's name: Yuki Takashi.

But, there was something special about the girl. At the age of four, two Founders about her age appeared, claiming she was a Founder. How could the daughter of two mortal humans be a part of the First Blood ancestral line? That...

.

.

.

.

...is not defined.

The former Paladin knew there was something different about his daughter since she was attracting supernatural beings (And two Founders as her friends), but it was something that was out his knowledge of the supernatural.

A year later, the family broke apart. The child taken into custody after being charged of brutally killing her parents, and her two Founders were nowhere to be found afterwards. Father Komori conveniently appears and decides to take her in as his own "daughter". With that being said, let's take it to Yuki's perspective once Father Komori left her in the dungeon underneath the church.

Yuki

How long has it been since I became a toy here?  

I groaned from the pain as I turned over to the other side, the chains bounded to my wrists and ankles echoing my every move. I stared at the blue night sky through the cracks in the stone blocks anticipating for someone - anyone - to help me forget that I'm in hell.

Suddenly, I hear the cage door open with a slam and a gruff voice shouted, "Alright, you good-for-nothing, get out of that damn cage." His rough hands grabbed my hair and yanked me out of the metal cage.

"H-Hey! What are you doing!?" I screamed out in pain as he dragged me out by my hair, squeezing my eyes shut. Also, out of complaint since it was my resting period.

"Shut it, you bitch! Or else I'll starve you for a fucking month! No food or water!!" [Now you know where the profanity came from.]

I thought he was going to use me as a late-night punching bag, but he was dragging me a bit farther away from my cage than usual and...wait.

Stairs? Am I going up? Where are they taking me?

Once I dared to open my eyes, I saw the altar and the first few rows of the aged oak benches. And up towards the ceiling was the most beautiful painting I've ever seen. The view was breathtaking and I'll probably never see it again.