♏ Subaru Sakamaki - White Rose ♏

Subaru Sakamaki - White Rose 

        Rilakkuma's laziness is rubbing on me.

        I was in the courtyard besides the white roses about to fall asleep until I felt someone towering over me. 

        "What the hell are you doing?"

        "Sleeping." I answered with my eyes closed like it was the obvious thing in the world.

        "Why here, of all places?" He sounded annoyed. I opened one of my eyes and played with the white rose that was dangling in front of me. "'Cause why not?"

"You're starting to piss me off. Just go somewhere else. You're in my way." He pulled away from the rose bushes and started to tend to them.

        "Oh, so you take care of them. They looked so healthy and bright." He stopped caring for the roses.

"Why are you still here? I thought you wanted to sleep."

        "I changed my mind. I wanna see you work." He started to close his hand around a rose and crushed it, thorns and all.

"Why the hell won't you leave me alone!!?" He punched the ground, making an obvious crater in the pavement.

"Hey, you're hurting yourself!" I grabbed his fist, but he violently pushed me away. "Stay the fuck away!! I'm filthy, ignorant—."

        "I won't!! Why would you call yourself those words?! Stop being the loner and start trusting—."

        "Stop it." Pain seared across my chest and I started to cough uncontrollably.

        "Oi, what the hell's wrong with you?" Subaru asked me before I blacked out.

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ∞ ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪

        Agh, my chest still hurts. Where am I anyway? I woke up in a pitch black void with the only light source as bright as the stars you see in a light-polluted city. Not bright. I swear, if I see this lady in person, I will beat the light out of her.

        "Now, that's not ladylike."

        I immediately shouted, "Where the hell are you? Show yourself!!"

        "I'm all in your head. No one can hear you." Damn it. 
        "Why did you bring me here?" The lady didn't answer. Instead, I hear Subaru's voice echo throughout the void.

Over the years...I've been able to endure living in this house because I had my mother.

As for her, my father, Karlheinz, is the cause behind her insanity.